THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 BritishTouch

the Diz
This topic is 2652 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nothing wrong with a little promotion. I did the same thing for a couple Latino boys that I wanted to help stay in the business for very selfish reasons. He's a beauty and seems playful. I hope he doesn't change his name often because I'm going to buddy list him in case he's ever in my neck of the woods!

BritishTouch (formerly known as UKBubbleButt) is back in the States. His RM profile says he's in Vegas this week and then LA. Don't miss out. He's a really great guy....funny and smart.

And boys, he's a cuddler!

Sorry for the promotion but I am being selfish and want him to come over to this side of the pond more often ;)

https://rent.men/BRITISHTOUCH

I couldn't agree more. Just spent the last 48 hours with him in Vegas. My one regret is not staying for the rest of the week to spent more time with him.

Selfishly not only would it be great to see him States side more often, I'd like him in the east coast specifically.

Hoping he decides to head east before returning to London.

Nothing wrong with a little promotion. I did the same thing for a couple Latino boys that I wanted to help stay in the business for very selfish reasons. He's a beauty and seems playful. I hope he doesn't change his name often because I'm going to buddy list him in case he's ever in my neck of the woods!

Thanks Mikey. I was worry that Daddy was going to give me a timeout for being naughty :oops:

Thanks Mikey. I was worry that Daddy was going to give me a timeout for being naughty :oops:

You can bring someone to people's attention, just don't turn it into a review. And don't forget that the very best thing you can do for him is to submit an official review. There are many, many people who look at the reviews who never read the Forum. I talked my boys up in the Forum, but their business took off when the actual review was posted.

And if you're still in contact with your British stud, suggest that he not change his name all the time. It sets off red flags and it also loses that tie back to any positive reviews that go up. Just a suggestion. (And tell him he should visit Texas. ;))

There are many, many people who look at the reviews who never read the Forum.

So true. I originally found the reviews via a link on someone's ad, and began reading reviews. It was probably well over a year, maybe more, before I discovered the Forums tab, probably because the reviews always held my interest. On day, clicked on the forum tabs (and the other tabs), but it still took a while to figure out how it all worked. I'd say it was more than three years before I joined the forums and made my first post.

Haha...Tblica, now you have my brain goes crazy with thoughts of flicking the poker chips off that bubble butt of his! :p

Glad you have had a great time with him.

Thanks Mikey and Bashful for your suggestions. I think I actually found my first hire Nick Parker, BritishTouch, and PerfectPackage from this forum members' posts. This is a really cool forum and I love that the members are so helpful and responsive.

Archived