THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Simple Path Massage - Chicago

kov78
This topic is 2643 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/simplepath.shtml

Hey All. Just wanted to make a post. I just got back from a massage and it was pretty damn amazing. Very therapeutic. Mutual touching alowed. I have never felt so relaxed during a massage before. I actually caught myself dozing off which is something i never do during a massage. Easy to find place, handsome guy, furry chest which is always a plus for me. I went for a 90 minute and my body was like jello after. It was really the best massage I've had in years. I posted a review on MF a bit ago but will take a bit for it to get approved it you want to check it out. Posted his link above.

Thanks for the review. I've been considering hiring Mike for a while now, but I've been hesitant because I like deep tissue work and Reiki sounds to me like a light touch. How deep was it? You can PM me, I'd be happy to hear all the details!

Archived