THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

30 minute massage

northend_stv
This topic is 2644 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I havent tried it with an m4m masseur.

But for therapeutic only.... Ive had some good experiences.

When I was a boss at a company, I hired a couple of therapists and everyone got a 30-minute chair massage on employee appreciation day. 30 min is ample for chair work.

When I worked in a hospital, the local CMT students came in to accumulate necessary hours, and employees could sign up for 30-minute massages. Some of the best massages I ever had occurred in that setting.

Probably more of a budget quickie in the context of rentguys.... especially if seeking erotic or HE.

The majority of gay men that hire masseurs off the gay massage sites are usually looking for some erotic action in addition to the massage. If they were not, they would just go to Massage Envy or some other therapeutic place in the general population. With that being said, I think that most of the clients that go for the 30 minute sessions are hoping to cut costs and get past the therapeutic portion (which is not really what they want)....and get to the good stuff that they are looking for.....mutual touch and happy ending. This saves them time....not having to wait thru the massage for the erotic portion....and also saves them money. Why pay for a 60 or 90 minute massage session when all you are really looking for is some erotic fun? A 30 minute session is a perfect fit for them. If you REALLY want both a massage and the erotic portion....30 minutes is NOT a good fit. I suggest going for the 60 or 90 minute sessions for that.

Archived