THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Has anyone tried JD German Touch....normally in Miami

HungBill
This topic is 2602 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

Only red flag are the reviews. The same pattern of the masseur posting the reviews....7 reviews between June 5th-July 10th....in one month 7 reviews posted. That does not happen in the real world. Some on the same day ....July 10th 2X....June 12th 2X. Again, this does not happen in the real world. A masseur is lucky to get an AUTHENTIC review every few weeks. I have said this before: If the masseur is going to post his own reviews he should not make it so obvious.

Cel number search on FB shows that he just got married to a guy.

Emailed him when I was last in S FL and he never replied.

Keep us posted if you connect with him. -xx

how do you do it? I get this :

We couldn't find anything for 786 454 5505

Looking for people or posts? Try entering a name, location, or different words.

You enter the number or email address on the search window of FB. His number brought his page right up. If it doesn't now... maybe he took his number off FB.

When people go to open an account on FB, it askes you for all your personal information to build your page. Any of that information becomes searchable. Once a person finds that out, they often remove the number and/or email if they do not want random people finding them or their page.

You can also google someones phone number or email address and you will be surprised what you can find out there. ((;

(happy hunting)

You enter the number or email address on the search window of FB. His number brought his page right up. If it doesn't now... maybe he took his number off FB.

When people go to open an account on FB, it askes you for all your personal information to build your page. Any of that information becomes searchable. Once a person finds that out, they often remove the number and/or email if they do not want random people finding them or their page.

You can also google someones phone number or email address and you will be surprised what you can find out there. ((;

(happy hunting)

(happy hunting)

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Well I took one for the team and saw him. He is a trained masseur, and provides an excellent, deep tissue therapeutic massage, and I would recommend him to anyone who appreciates that kind of massage. There was also a sensual element, but at least on this first occasion, it was not the focus of the massage, and occurred at the very end. I would hire him again, and would be more communicative about things in person.

Well I took one for the team and saw him. He is a trained masseur, and provides an excellent, deep tissue therapeutic massage, and I would recommend him to anyone who appreciates that kind of massage. There was also a sensual element, but at least on this first occasion, it was not the focus of the massage, and occurred at the very end. I would hire him again, and would be more communicative about things in person.

Your a Good Man Seaguy -xx Thanks!! ((;

Archived