THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Harris in NYC

beethoven
This topic is 2622 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't see the appeal. Hmmmm....

Hmmm... yeah nothing appealing about a smooth hottie with smoking body and a beautiful smile :)

If you had to guess what we are dealing with here, is it?

a) fake profile

b) a flake but hot in bed

c) bipolar hottie who has a bad day once in awhile

I'm sorry for his bipolar condition, and I give him credit for trying to have a life despite it. I guess the trick is to catch him on a good day, and to enjoy what he has to offer -- which, judging from the pictures, is considerable!

I certainly don't want to make light of being bipolar and was referencing toung and cheek. Perhaps a poor choice of word on my behalf.

I guess the trick is to catch him on a good day...

Yeah, don't think I'd waste much time or brain power on this. I doubt this guy is worth the effort and I wouldn't want to give him my dollars if he only treats clients like this "some" of the time. There's plenty of other guys out there.

He's quite real. I had a very nice time with him in London a year or two ago. I found him very polite, almost shy at times, and very good at his job. Sorry to hear the negative interactions here - just wasn't my experience in any way,

Hmmm... yeah nothing appealing about a smooth Asian hottie with smoking body and a beautiful smile :)

a) fake profile

I say "a" because, aside from myself, there are enough experienced people on this thread who have also reached out to him and either received rude responses or radio silence. Makes no sense.

Hmmm... yeah nothing appealing about a smooth Asian hottie with smoking body and a beautiful smile :)

a) fake profile

D) bipolar hottie who has a GOOD day once in awhile

Archived