THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

A different kind of massage... Have yinz ever been curious about it?

marylander1940
This topic is 2449 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It looks interesting, from the perspectives of both the masseur and massaged.

I've occasionally given massages to guys and have found there's a little bit of unease with going into this area. I think that there's a fear that someone you don't know and trust will unexpectedly shove 4 cuticle-barbed fingers into your ass. When I get a second opportunity I make a point of explicitly saying that I'm not going to do anything my companion would find unpleasant.

From the other side of the coin, assuming I've prepared for it, I'd love to be in the receiving end of something like this.

In only my second massage, the masseur states that the prostate massage was part of his massage service and there wasn't really an option to skip it. I really enjoyed it and went back to him a couple of times of the service. Unfortunately, he is the only masseur I've encountered who offered the service.

always get a kick out of these thinly-veiled eros-exotica-gay videos!!

the wise guru's soothing voice.....mystic Asian music......crackling fire in the background.......gentle, patient instruction.......

and all the while some dude is taking fingers up his ass!!!

always get a kick out of these thinly-veiled eros-exotica-gay videos!!

the wise guru's soothing voice.....mystic Asian music......crackling fire in the background.......gentle, patient instruction.......

and all the while some dude is taking fingers up his ass!!!

Ahhhhh

Good, old fashioned romance!

http://assets.rebelcircus.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Unknown-4-36.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived