THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

ThomasDeCastro

Oaktown
This topic is 2644 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From rent.men Note that the first two are the same reviewer.

"Tomas was an amazing find on my last trip to Prague. He was very intuitive and gave me one of the best experiences I have ever had. First he is extremely handsome and muscular, and has an amazing cock. But secondly he easily finds just what to do with a guy. For instance, he knew to gently overpower me, and he found his way to my nutsack, and, using his mouth, tongue, and suction, washed each ball so thoroughly - sometimes hard, sometimes gently, awhile I moaned and writhed in pleasure. He knew I loved being pinioned there by his muscles, being made to take both pleasure and pain for him, as I felt my impassioned groans make his cock lodged inside my throat stiffen up to the sounds. Just when I thought could take no more without exploding, he would either ease up, or change sides, leaving me panting and preparing for the next sortie. And the next attack would come, in a relentless pattern, stunning my balls into complete submission to his powerful oral skills. He made my body shudder for hours, until I could stand no more, and I came for him, HARD, all across my body and his. In that moment, all I wanted was to submit to him forever and make him cum, and I hope one day if I move to Prague, I can be that for him, and anything he could devise. I felt our connection so strongly, that the experience was both sexual and spiritual, and I can only hope that he felt so, too"

Tomas is the real deal. Handsome, smart, friendly, and can go from a nice massage to a wild time in an instance. His hips and legs are extremely powerful :-) He is a pleasure to meet and one that I hopefully will meet again soon

I've had 2 dates with Tomas over the last 7 months. Our first 2 get togethers were thrilling, exhilarating and totally satisfying in every way. I didn't think I could have a better time with another man. But our most recent encounter easily went beyond my wildest expectations and that's because Tomas is one amazing guy. He is the ultimate professional, a perfect gentleman and a very sexy and sensuous man.

He arrived promptly, as always, and warmly welcomed me with a hug and a kiss. I sometimes feel intimidated when in the presence of such a handsome, gorgeous hunk like Tomas but he has the natural ability to put you at ease and to make you feel really comfortable with him right away. Our time together was a wonderful combination of tender affection and downright raw passion and sexuality.

We spent a huge amount of time exploring each other orally. He is a true expert in every way. As I sat on his remarkably huge dick and looked into those gorgeous eyes I was in heaven. He is a real dreamboat. And his incredibly splashy load has to be seen to be believed.

In my opinion, Tomas is perfect in every way. He is attentive to your needs, indulgent to your whims, totally unpretentious and just so sweet. If you are sincerely interested in meeting a high quality companion, I highly recommend Tomas to you. You won't be disappointed.

It was easy to set up an appointment and he was right on time. Tomas is so much hotter in person than his pics and he is both talented and intuitive. Tomas is an amazing kisser and even better at other things. ;-) I highly recommend him for an unforgettable experience. I'm already looking forward to the next time!

I had an amazing time with Tomas, very sexy and hung man to play with, into completely making you enjoy and make sure you are getting what you want, amazing kissing and all my fantasies were realized. Definitely all worth it. Enjoy and don't think it much.

I have met Tomas two times during my recent trip to Prague and it has been an absolutely pleasant experience. Tomas is a very nice person, with a charming personality and a really nice attitude (he knows how to create a friendly ambience in only five minuts). Moreover, has a gorgeous body, a handsome face, beautiful blue eyes and huge muscles (all his muscles are big and strong). I am not exagerating when I say that he is much better in person. That's absolutely true. And moreover, he dress modern and elegant clothes. So, when he arrived at my hotel and I saw him, I became speechless.

At bed, he is very intuitive and tender lover, and he loves to please. He is a wonderful kisser (in fact, the best I have ever met)... and he is also excellent in sucking. His dick is big and it was very hard during all the session. Sex was amaaaazing. I am more top, so he bottomed for me in many diferent positions and he made me feel like the best lover in the world. In his profile, he affirms that "he loves what he does" and that's absolutely true!!!

If you are searching a boyfriend experience, he is definitively the best option in Prague. I am willing to return to Prague to meet him again... and again... and again ;)

this guy is genuine, warm and fun to be with. I was hoping to write an actual review but there seems to be no option to write text for his review. this is actually the second time i have met him.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived