THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mormons, inspired by Kippy

marylander1940
This topic is 2643 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A number of my cousins (all good looking guys) are coming and going on their LDS (Mormon) two year missions this summer. While any sex is forbidden while they are on mission, I can't help but wonder if anyone in forum land who was a missionary may have hooked up while out on their "best two years"? I came kind of close ten years ago when an early 20's drop dead gorgeous stud was at my door selling home security systems. I invited him in and since we spoke much of the same faith language we visited for 2 hours. I think he needed a break and wanted to be off the streets. He was from Idaho with a young wife and new baby waiting for him at home that night. After downing 4 cans of 7-up I finally sent him on his way. I suspect his mission experience was good prep for door to door sales and the job was more than likely sponsored by a church member. I did not have the heart to proposition him, but damn-- I think he would have accepted!

Any real gay missionary stories to share?

Kipp

[ATTACH=full]12560[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]12559[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]12558[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]12557[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]12556[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]12555[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]12567[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]12570[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]12572[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]12573[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]12571[/ATTACH]

Do yinz recognize him?

[ATTACH=full]12568[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]12569[/ATTACH]

Hot Mitt Romney with his dad Governor Romney!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NU3UHeeuo7g/UD8ZUC64bVI/AAAAAAAABjQ/DpP2ctXvJv0/s1600/Photos+Of+Young+Mitt+Romney+wq.jpg

http://d3imyo1kk0rcam.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/d461ddc61855f894d785c0a598ac6075343193180.jpeg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/08/18/article-0-149910AE000005DC-35_634x643.jpg

A number of years ago I was having a discussion with a Mormon regarding the Internet and how either a typo (my specialty by the way!) or something else can get you to an X-rated site. I mentioned how I was researching info on Donizetti's Tudor Opera Trilogy that is commonly referenced as the "Three Queens" signifying Ann Boleyn, Mary Stuart, and Elizabeth I. I mentioned how the word "queen" somehow directed me to a gay site. Well, the look of absolute horror that came over his face was definitely palpable and to the extreme! It was worse than when the nuns in parochial school mentioned the "near occasion of sin". It was as if just my mentioning the incident caused him to be in the presence of the evil Satan himself such was the look of terror his eyes.

Now... I was laughing to myself! If he only knew the proverbial "rest of the story"! Well if he did I think that he would have dropped dead right on the spot!

Archived