THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Shallow cunt clicked the ignore button for the first time!

marylander1940
This topic is 2642 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have a fairly good idea of your age, but am uncertain if you remember the events in this article:

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2002/12/16/lillian-mary-and-me

ahhh, ok, now i understand.... the events as they happened are a bit before my time, but i am familiar with the story through its re-telling. (by the way: loved the film (Julia) and the book (Pentimento) regardless of the controversies -

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ahhh, ok, now i understand.... the events as they happened are a bit before my time, but i am familiar with the story through its re-telling. (by the way: loved the film (Julia) and the book (Pentimento) regardless of the controversies -

I am not sure if I watched that specific "Dick Cavett Show" or not. On many levels it was a concern because I really liked Hellman memory books, as they were published.

There was a play with Elaine Stritch as Lillian Hellman. I saw it in Cambridge, MA around 1993.

I dont know why gay men insist on referring to other men with female pronouns..... but we're probably drifting off topic, and detracting from the drama.

Probably for the same reason a lot of black people use the "N" word when speaking to each other. Regardless of what Oprah thinks, I don't find that offensive in the least, but I guess you have to be there....;)

My issue was/is with men using the "C-word" to refer to women... the reason I have a problem with it originates in the unequal power relationship between the genders in our world and the unfortunate prevalence of gender-based violence....

A man calling a woman a "cunt" is, to me, an act of violence.

My issue was/is with men using the "C-word" to refer to women... the reason I have a problem with it originates in the unequal power relationship between the genders in our world and the unfortunate prevalence of gender-based violence....

A man calling a woman a "cunt" is, to me, an act of violence.

Probably for the same reason a lot of black people use the "N" word when speaking to each other. Regardless of what Oprah thinks, I don't find that offensive in the least, but I guess you have to be there....;)

Would yinz prefer this other gem?

Go fuck yourself!

If yinz have time click on it and see the thread, I admit my dyslexia had something to do with the misunderstanding but I disagree with the @mike carey statement about the issue. I never said Nigeria was a state of the U.S.

Would yinz prefer this other gem?

If yinz have time click on it and see the thread, I admit my dyslexia had something to do with the misunderstanding but I disagree with the @mike carey statement about the issue. I never said Nigeria was a state of the U.S.

dyslexia is the least of your disorder concerns.

Archived