THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Junior bodybuilder. NYC visiting Cleveland

JimCLE
This topic is 2596 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If I saw that ad, and lived in Cleaveland.... I'd be on Google, finding out if there are any bodybuilder competitions in Cleaveland at the time of his visit.

Depending on communications, etc.... I might buy a ticket to the comp/show to get a better look

Even if I didnt go to the show... finding out he was in competition shape would be reassuring.

Its a ton of work for the muscle guys to maintain shape. They bulk up, they lean down. They diet like crazy for that shredded look the magazines, competition judges, and some clients, want.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw him recently, very professional in responding to texts and setting things up. In fact, almost too much, I guess I like a little less structured & comprehensive instructions in the texts :), but it could be good for the business, and he does run this like a business, which is refreshing. And yeah, he had his table set up in his hotel room, with all the linens and towels, super professional in that regard too.

Competent massage, I'd say B+, because it turns out I prefer the Eastern European school (Alexei in Miami and Brad and Anthony in NYC). He seems a little too structured, does detailed good work but it feels like he is going down a checklist. Plus he splashes way too much lotion on you and, while he does use a ton of tissues and sanitizing liquid to clean you, you are still soaked in that gooey stuff at the end. I don't like to shower right there and then (I like to keep the lotion on my skin and shower the next morning), so my clothes were ready for the washer as soon as I got home.

He is insanely hot and not shy about showing it off toward the end, and I can see how that alone can be a very compelling proposition for many, but I don't think I'd repeat, the chemistry wasn't there. Very nice and friendly Latino, I think he moved to this country when he was in high school, so no cultural or language issues...

Checked out his ad since I will be in NYC in September. The one thing that stood out were his reviews. And not in a good way. Check them out. I have never seen so many reviews, so close together date wise....with many posted on the same day. (May 2nd 2017.....THREE in one day....a new record!) Many sounding very similar. If you are going to post your own reviews, PLEASE do not make it so obvious, especially posting them on the same day (like 3 in one day) or a day apart. Masseurs blatantly posting their own reviews is always a buzz kill for me :(

Honestly, I don't even look at the reviews on MF and avoid that site in favor or rentmasseur whenever I can. Even if original, these reviews are filtered, as I discovered when I posted a negative review and the masseur removed it within days. It's pretty much all crap and out of control because almost everyone's reviews are bullshit, so each masseur feels the pressure to post some bullshit too. It might even work on MF visitors who are unaware of this site. I hired Junior based on his pix and because I was feeling adventurous, and now I am glad I didn't look at the reviews, it would have been a turnoff.

Archived