THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Whats your favorite site to hire a masseur?

Cannon
This topic is 2640 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What is your fav site to hire massuers?

I used to rely on massageM4M and was a premium member which provided access to the negative reviews. But I still ran into enough flakes on there, and then the reviews disappeared for a while. Although it was chump change, I saw little value in it and dropped my premium membership.

I tend to use masseurfinder.com more often these days. But, the newest navigation can be wonky. One masseur had changed his name but the site still linked me to his old name under advanced search. He was alarmed I knew his old name. It got weird. WTF. It was the name I got on the site DUDE!

I also tried Backpages once and found a really cute, hot thai guy. But Backpages is no longer an option.

Guest InthePines
I'm now preferring rentmasseur.

Me too and I'm informing the better masseurs I continually use to consider marketing on the site over a few of the others. This whole grey area where the masseur in not allowed to disclose in better detail the services they are providing and we, the clients, not knowing up front what we're getting is a total bullshit that our straight counterparts do not deal with.

I tend to use Masseurfinder most of the time and RentMasseur is second. I find that RM is better outside of the US and Masseurfinder is better inside. I agree with what others have said...it is so hard to read the ads. I mostly "read" the pictures and have learned to tell quite a bit from the "non-verbal" cues in the pictures (even the fully clothed ones). I (almost) always vet any new masseur I'm considering on this site and have always gotten good advice from the guys here. I have stopped using MassageM4M entirely. It almost always led me astray...so to speak. Never a good experience from that site.

Interestingly enough I have had several masseurs ask me recently what site I use and why. Even they are confused by these sites.

Guest InthePines
I tend to use Masseurfinder most of the time and RentMasseur is second. I find that RM is better outside of the US and Masseurfinder is better inside. I agree with what others have said...it is so hard to read the ads. I mostly "read" the pictures and have learned to tell quite a bit from the "non-verbal" cues in the pictures (even the fully clothed ones). I (almost) always vet any new masseur I'm considering on this site and have always gotten good advice from the guys here. I have stopped using MassageM4M entirely. It almost always led me astray...so to speak. Never a good experience from that site.

Interestingly enough I have had several masseurs ask me recently what site I use and why. Even they are confused by these sites.

One reason for this could be that the masseurs rarely market the same price for their services on the different sites, which is in itself interesting.

Guest InthePines
I agree with you. The masseur sites are pretty useless. We don't know what to expect in terms of services and the reviews are all about how good the massages are and nothing else. Yeah right!

Exactly. I had the worse massage in my life last weekend by a local, yet the masseur had 23 glowing recommendations on masseurfinder , (20 five stars, 3 four and a half),.

I wonder if rentmasseur gets as much traffic as masseurfinder though?! That may be the only reason more masseurs aren't advertising there. If I put an ad up, I definitely would prefer rentmasseur because it's policies are less restrictive and cost of advertising is more reasonable.

Here are Las Vegas Statistics for the past year. Other markets may have totally different trends. Keep in mind that it’s common for providers on MasseurFinder to advertise under both Heal and Relax sections. What I see is that the various sites are pretty much holding steady IRT to advertisers - except for RentMasseur - which seems to be growing.

July 2016

Masseurfinder: 35 (Heal) & 49 (Relax)

RentMasseur: 19

MassageM4M: 35

Sexymasseur: 15

July 2017

Masseurfinder: 32 (Heal) & 46 (Relax)

RentMasseur: 33

Sexymasseur: 17

Here are Las Vegas Statistics for the past year. Other markets may have totally different trends. Keep in mind that it’s common for providers on MasseurFinder to advertise under both Heal and Relax sections. What I see is that the various sites are pretty much holding steady IRT to advertisers - except for RentMasseur - which seems to be growing.

July 2016

Masseurfinder: 35 (Heal) & 49 (Relax)

RentMasseur: 19

Sexymasseur: 15

July 2017

Masseurfinder: 32 (Heal) & 46 (Relax)

RentMasseur: 33

Sexymasseur: 17

Thanks! This is really helpful!

Asking those who like Rentmasseur if it is worth the $10 per month to access private pics?

It seems kind of annoying you have to pay for visibility on them.

I just got the 10.oo dollar access to private pics and I would say its worth it. You get to see pretty much everything and plus you can go in and cancel the recurring bill. Also with snippet, you can always snatch the pics you want to keep ;). Terp

I know he's been discussed previously, perhaps under a different name. He had an ad on Masseurfinder that's now gone. It's a DC phone number on a Las Vegas ad that mentions "several years in Miami and now here in New YORK". Not encouraging signs.

Guest InthePines
I know he's been discussed previously, perhaps under a different name. He had an add on Masseurfinder that's now gone. It's a DC phone number on a Las Vegas ad that mentions "several years in Miami and now here in New YORK". Not encouraging signs.

I tried reaching out to him a few weeks ago when he was in Atlanta, no response. Now his masseurfinder profile links to another "Tom" who also looks too good to be true.

its so confusing to try and determine if someone who advertises as a masseur offers more :p

because i sure wish this guy offered more :D

https://rentmasseur.com/TOMSUPER

I know he's been discussed previously, perhaps under a different name. He had an ad on Masseurfinder that's now gone. It's a DC phone number on a Las Vegas ad that mentions "several years in Miami and now here in New YORK". Not encouraging signs.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/tom-massage-411.125399/

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/tomaseurs.shtml

DC phone number is a freebie internet/voip number.

Phone Number: 12027965211

Carrier: Pinger/Bandwidth.com (Sybase)

Is Wireless: n

For me, the relax side of masseurfinder is my favorite. The worst experience was from rubmaps. I saw someone in a rural area, but it wasn't the person who advertised. It was the only time I didn't tip, but getting out alive with no tip is better than being confrontational when they have a sidekick who is armed. :eek:

LOL... massage in trailer?

Archived