THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ideas to turn a hotel room into "the dungeon"

Just Chuck
This topic is 2219 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last weekend, I stayed in a big-chain hotel and noticed that the luggage carts in the lobby might make an interesting rack to tie or be tied to for some rope bondage play.

I'm sure some of the other Fetish Forum fans will have some great ideas on how to make an ordinary hotel room into a fun dungeon-space and I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Well if you forget your nipple clamps these come in very handy... ;) plus they can be more vicious than the real thing . They grip quite well, can be tugged on, have more than enough weight compared to ordinary clamps, plus weights can be added if necessary. A bit cumbersome and not the purdiest sight, but they work!!!

I met up with a couple guys who advertised bondage; the hotel bed was very challenging in terms of finding where to secure the restraints.

One more thought... one hotel used to have a bench type settee that proved to be perfect for tying someone up as we did to one guy during a threesome. Even without tying someone up it was easy to work with for a variety of scenes. Unfortunately they have since refurbished the rooms and replaced it with a soft padded chase lounge.

My "favorite" hotel experience was indeed being tied to the bed and the maid walked in not realizing that I had a late checkout. OOPS!!!! :oops: Lesson: remember to hang the "do not disturb" sign on the door...

Regarding being tied to a bed just plain rope can work, but consider this "modular system" available from http://www.leathercreations.com/453-45.htm It can fit any size bed and is portable and you can purchase as little and as much as you want.

http://www.leathercreations.com/images/bbondps.jpg

On the other hand, that may have been the unsuspecting maid's all-time favorite accidental walk in :D.

Possibly so... but I really think hotel employees have seen it all and are conditioned to such scenes...

Of course there was the time I had all my toys laid out on the bed... went to dinner... and when I returned a hotel employee had delivered a "welcome back gift". I can only wonder what he thought when he saw all my accoutrements!!! I would bet he thought it was par for the course... :cool:

The original poster is asking, I think, on how to improvise in a hotel room.

Off the top of my head, I think of some possible scenarios:

1) prop the bed against the wall and use the sheets to wrap around the bed and use the corners of the sheet to tie up the wrists of the submissive to the bed.

2) stick the sofa cushions between between the mattress and the bed frame, that will turn the bed into a raised platform to do more nefarious deeds.

3) tie up the guy with pillow cases onto the shower rod for more play.

Well if you forget your nipple clamps these come in very handy... ;) plus they can be more vicious than the real thing . They grip quite well, can be tugged on, have more than enough weight compared to ordinary clamps, plus weights can be added if necessary. A bit cumbersome and not the purdiest sight, but they work!!!

Excuse me... is that for the nipples?

Excuse me... is that for the nipples?

Well since the "clamps" on the hanger can slide to accommodate any type of garment they can be configured to accommodate the distance between anyone's nipples not to mention any other part of the body that one might want to attach them to.

So the answer is that they are not exclusively for nips... Just use your imagination [insert evil grin here] and let things escalate from there.

Plus as noted above it involves "improvisation", and is an effective spur of the moment thing that is simple enough so that one does not have to litetally tear the entire place apart and risk any damage to the room and the furnishings that might incur some additional charges.

Of course if one wants to be the ultimate Boy Scout and be "always prepared" then one should do a bit of advance planning. Still it's good to know how to improvise. Along those lines while I hesitate to mention what can be done with a hair drier (hmmmmm) or an iron... :eek: an ironing board could certainly be put to good use if you really think about it. :)

Last weekend, I stayed in a big-chain hotel and noticed that the luggage carts in the lobby might make an interesting rack to tie or be tied to for some rope bondage play.

I'm sure some of the other Fetish Forum fans will have some great ideas on how to make an ordinary hotel room into a fun dungeon-space and I'd like to hear your thoughts.

http://www.bextalkssex.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/2014-2-7-115913.png

Can you imagine the eyebrows that would be raised as that bag is inspected by the TSA... it definitely would need to be put through the x-ray scanner a second time and at a different angle as was done to my bag recently! :oops: Fortunately it passed scrutiny without being opened.

Can you imagine the eyebrows that would be raised as that bag is inspected by the TSA... it definitely would need to be put through the x-ray scanner a second time and at a different angle as was done to my bag recently! :oops: Fortunately it passed scrutiny without being opened.

Imagine a cock ring being inspected by TSA officials? Talking about a tough job...

8fa88b3b23bdfd872ead48c3449d9004.jpg

Edited by marylander1940

I'll take the top one and point out that it is actually leather wrist restraints, which are a lot more comfy and less likely to do nerve damage than actual steel handcuffs :)

@honcho is indeed correct. I am really not overly into Bondage now as to me it is a waste of valuable time where one can begin the torture which to me is the main event. However, I have experienced enough over the years to know what works best.

Ironically I was only handcuffed with actual police metal cuffs once. To further add it the irony, it was done in jest by a friend who was the only female police officer in town at the time and I found the metal cuffs to be quite uncomfortable and confining as indeed they are intended to be.

Rope can also be overly uncomfortable as it can cause a burning sensation. It may seem strange to some, but where Bondage is concerned it important for the victim to be reasonably comfortable and in a safe position. One must also be bound in a safe manner such that one would not be able to slip, slide, and be injured in the process. That is one reason why I never really got involved in the tying up aspect of it all. Plus I was never good with rope and knots etc.

Consequently, leather restraints or those made of a soft material and fastened with Velcro™ are the easiest not only to work with, but the kindest to the victim, and the kinder one is to the sub the longer he can enjoy the pleasures of Bondage if that is in fact what he enjoys most.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of traveling with self-stick athletic tape (you can buy big 4" wide rolls in a bunch of colors as Vet Wrap at a farm supply store) and using it for binding a playmate. It would be super discrete, I think.

I always like the idea of using such items. I recall one guy who walked the aisles of Home Depot looking for common every day items that could be effective for playtime.

As for myself, for someone who does not own a clothesline I have quite a few clothespins... or as one Brit guy I once played with referenced them... clothespegs.

I always like the idea of using such items. I recall one guy who walked the aisles of Home Depot looking for common every day items that could be effective for playtime.

As for myself, for someone who does not own a clothesline I have quite a few clothespins... or as one Brit guy I once played with referenced them... clothespegs.

Home Depot - Lowes - ACE is the place for the hurtful hardware gear . . .

• 10 months later...

Regarding a cock ring being inspected by the TSA... perhaps one should wear the neoprene variety... but then again even that would probably show up on the scanner screen and be inspected. A couple of years ago I was given the full inspection by the TSA in Key West and I was wearing only a tank and gym shorts... but then again it was Key West...

Several years ago I was at Home Depot to get chain for a new sling I was hanging. The young man helping me was curious as to why I wanted 4 chains, each 8 feet long. I casually said they were for hanging a new sling. He was even more helpful after that revelation, even to the point of finally, very nervously asking for my phone number. A couple of days later my phone rang and it was the Home Depot hottie. He was soon in my new sling as was a regular visitor afterward.

I met up with a couple guys who advertised bondage; the hotel bed was very challenging in terms of finding where to secure the restraints.

Bed Bondage https://www.forttroff.com/product/ft-bed-bondage

Writing Table/Desk - Usually 4 Post Legs and a Roll Of Duct Tap

-Ottoman and Rope

-Grab Bars Rope/Duct Tape in Shower

- Rolling Room Service Table

-Headboard and Rope

-Ironing Board if Full Sized --

=Old Hotels with Iron Radiators