THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Do You Book Incall or Outcall Massages?

Cannon
This topic is 2657 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

50/50 when traveling, 100% in call (their place) when in Dallas. Roommates/neighbors & seek privacy here. When traveling on business, generally in calls (cheaper and I'm out of town so alternative to traveling is sitting around hotel) but some places will do at my hotel if I'm uncertain re massuers location and or safety of neighborhood.

Incall vs, Outcall is a fairly simple answer. Clients who book incall ( the masseur's place) want the massage at another location for several varied reasons.... discretion ( they might be living with someone, married, etc)....they might want the cheaper rate (incalls are usually cheaper)....or they might just want a change of scenery and go to the masseur. Clients who book outcall are usually on business trips and have the privacy of a hotel room, so even if they are married can have you come to their place. (their hotel room). Others who book outcall don't want the hassle of getting back to their place after a relaxing massage so don't want to have to drive/Uber/take public transit home. An outcall to them is a matter of convenience and they are willing to pay the extra outcall rate to have the masseur come to them for this convenience. Ask 100 people this question you pose, and you will have most fall under these reasons re: Incall vs Outcall.

On the rare occasions when I schedule a massage near home, it's always an incall. When I travel, it depends. If the cost or effort to get to him is so high that it justifies the price differential, I schedule an outcall. Otherwise, I like to go to his place. As relaxing as it is to be able to get a massage in my hotel room and then just go to bed, sometimes it's fun to experience the set up that a guy has at his place...especially if he has a big padded heated table and relaxing space.

Incall vs, Outcall is a fairly simple answer. Clients who book incall ( the masseur's place) want the massage at another location for several varied reasons.... discretion ( they might be living with someone, married, etc)....they might want the cheaper rate (incalls are usually cheaper)....or they might just want a change of scenery and go to the masseur. Clients who book outcall are usually on business trips and have the privacy of a hotel room, so even if they are married can have you come to their place. (their hotel room). Others who book outcall don't want the hassle of getting back to their place after a relaxing massage so don't want to have to drive/Uber/take public transit home. An outcall to them is a matter of convenience and they are willing to pay the extra outcall rate to have the masseur come to them for this convenience. Ask 100 people this question you pose, and you will have most fall under these reasons re: Incall vs Outcall.

Thank you! This is confirming what I originally suspected. Thank you for being so thorough in your answer!

I almost do incalls for massages. If it's a massage I usually want it on a table and don't want a nosy hotel staff being nosy about a guy bringing a folding massage table into the hotel and if it's at my house I don't want nosy neighbors wondering about a guy in the elevator with a massage table. I have done calls at my hotel a couple times when the guy couldn't host but prefer going to them.

I only get sensual/erotic massages when I am traveling. During the day I'll do an incall but at night it's an outcall only to my hotel - I don't want to be driving around or looking for parking in a city that I'm not that familiar with at night.

Guest InthePines
They come to my place 95% of the time. My place. My restroom. My sheets. My music. Less time wasted traveling. If they are late I don't mind since I'm not "waiting" outside their place...

Agreed. Add a little wine, a little herb, fewer surprises, (hopefully), and I buy my favorite Biotone. Some masseurs give a great massage, but their massage cream feels and smells as if they picked it up from the Dollar General.

I allow them to make the call with the music, (as long as it's commercial free, really annoying), for some of the guys arrange their playlist to coordinate with the timing and intensity of the massage.

Incalls only. I treat my home as my own sanctuary so it is uncomfortable for me to just invite a total unknown to come in. Do I worry about going to other's places? Of course, but I find it more easier to look into someone else's world than having him look into mine until I'm ready.

It depends on the hire. New guys I tend to head out to them (incall)--with mix results. The last was a cute and friend young guy new to massage but his place was just this side of a college dorm (thought I think most of us on here would never have been that messy). If there is a second time with him, it is only if he comes to me.

I do prefer outcall to me as I stay and bask in afterglow of a good experience with out being disrupted by a drive, and I do like to host. However two of my favs in Tampa area only do incall :(, one requires crossing the Howard Frankland and the other is only 5 mins away. They both have great set-ups so I understand their desires for incalls so not a problem, except for that bridge thing.

I stopped having masseurs come a few years back after an embarrassing incident where the masseur rang the wrong apartment, was let in the building as my neighbor thought it was a food delivery and a major altercation took place when the masseur got aggressive and verbally abusive when the neighbor said he didn't call for a massage.

Also, I now only do table massages.

Archived