THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Jordanla in NYC

Guest RexB
This topic is 2553 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Little help here, but he had another ad and handle before this one. He did send me the full face version of one of these ad pictures and, I think, was pleasant to deal with. This was last year.

Sorry, all I got! Not near my computer now for more comments I have available on it. Somebody else may remember the earlier handle.

Totally my type ... tempted to contact him today except that it is Pride weekend in NY and he'll probably be too busy doing other things. Happy Pride everybody!

Yep....hiring during Pride in NYC is like going out to dinner during the dreaded "restaurant week".

It's a mess.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I did meet him when he was in NYC and did not really enjoy the time. He looks exactly like his pics but is a bit effeminate to my liking. He does go-go dancing and is funny. For me, he lacked the substance I was looking for but your experience might not be the same. I would neither recommend him nor reject him altogether. Take a call based on what your priorities are.

Archived