THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Twinks & 20-somethings in NYC?

Jake
This topic is 2655 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm thinking this is a longshot at best. I've seen posts through the years about various parties in NYC but seems they cater to the muscle lovers. Visiting NYC for the 4th of July and curious if there's anything worth checking out for someone not so much into the body builder type.

Taboo and Lux are my hangouts in Montreal and Johnny's in Fort Lauderdale was my favorite place to go before the move to LeBoy. I get the feeling though nothing like that really exists in NYC?

Let me know where you want me and Ill be there. I dance at a bunch of the clubs around the city

That's service! lol... I don't really know any of the clubs in NYC. I normally just do touristy stuff when I'm there. So feel free to post your schedule and I'll do some Google-age to find these places you perform. Will be there 7/2-7/5.

Buffdaddy and the Boyzz are @ The Townhouse every Friday and Saturday nights on the East Side of Manhattan. We do a closed door venue. We do 4-5 dancers . The cover is $10 bucks and you get a drink ticket. Lap dancers are available in the back of the bar. Dress to impress.

This Friday night June 30th 2017 we have Tino and Ricky two Chippendale dancers.

Doors open @ 9pm

Dancers start around 9:30pm. A early start for a Friday, Saturday night for those of you that want to be in bed by midnight. The action takes place in the downstairs bar. Yes its a small space, and lap dances are done in the back of the bar in a open area. If you would like more info or be added to the email list give me a holla.

Thanks

Buffdaddy

Archived