THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Kyle in Chicago 411

Bonedoc
This topic is 2636 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I inquired about Kyle about 2 years ago, and a member said he was a nice guy, but the experience for him was only ok, and wouldn't repeat. But I have to admit, 2 years later, I still check out his ad and get tempted. Maybe it's a better experience now? Or just wishful thinking on my part!

I inquired about Kyle about 2 years ago, and a member said he was a nice guy, but the experience for him was only ok, and wouldn't repeat. But I have to admit, 2 years later, I still check out his ad and get tempted. Maybe it's a better experience now? Or just wishful thinking on my part!

It has been a while and maybe it's different for every client. He can only improve over time right?

• 4 weeks later...
I was thinking the same thing! I saw him about 2 years ago and it was merely ok and that I wouldn't return but I keep look at his ad and think that it could be different next time. I'm still not there yet

I'm sort of interested in trying again though there are just way too many minuses than pluses going for him.

Archived