THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Does Latin guys do better?

Yeison
This topic is 1708 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My experience has been that many Latinos are more open minded about sex and love making. No closed mouth kisses. Little or no hang ups. I've been with a few straight Latinos who just enjoy fucking. Maybe I just got lucky. Who knows. I do know that the olive skin and black hair makes me very horny

Straight latin men are among the best fuckers

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 20 years ago, back in Buenos Aires, a friend of mine who was and is a very prestigious artist, got a grant to produce a documentary about street hustlers, what we call "taxi boys". His project was recording interviews of the guys and making a movie with that raw material. He got a budget from an office under the "Teatro Colon" and invested in paying to about 25 guys for an interview (and an off the records fuck). He then chose the best 15 interviews and just pasted one after the other in a 60 minutes documentary.

Critics received it very well.

Lucky bastard

About 20 years ago, back in Buenos Aires, a friend of mine who was and is a very prestigious artist, got a grant to produce a documentary about street hustlers, what we call "taxi boys". His project was recording interviews of the guys and making a movie with that raw material. He got a budget from an office under the "Teatro Colon" and invested in paying to about 25 guys for an interview (and an off the records fuck). He then chose the best 15 interviews and just pasted one after the other in a 60 minutes documentary.

Critics received it very well.

Lucky bastard

Not long ago, I hired a Latin massage guy. There was an obvious attraction between us and it got hot pretty quickly. It was a memorable experience - he was easily one of the most satisfying sex partners I've ever had. I would play with him over and over again if he were local.

Not long ago, I hired a Latin massage guy. There was an obvious attraction between us and it got hot pretty quickly. It was a memorable experience - he was easily one of the most satisfying sex partners I've ever had. I would play with him over and over again if he were local.