THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Kevin in NYC

Oaktown
This topic is 2604 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had an appointment a few weeks ago. The individual that showed up was not the person pictured. As it had taken some effort to set up the appointment I decided to overlook it. Young guy, Russian from the accent, nice enough, but it ended up as just a light back rub. Literally - back only. I cannot recommend - in NYC you can do a lot better.

I had an appointment a few weeks ago. The individual that showed up was not the person pictured. As it had taken some effort to set up the appointment I decided to overlook it. Young guy, Russian from the accent, nice enough, but it ended up as just a light back rub. Literally - back only. I cannot recommend - in NYC you can do a lot better.

Thanks for the info - much better options here in the city.

He has an ad on MF in S FL. I booked him and this guy did show up. I saw his ad in NYC 2 days after and thought, wow he gets around... but now it makes sense if someone else is using his photos.

He was very polite, a little standoffish and did a light touch massaged (or better yet smothered me in oil). Not a skill to be found. Then he was getting dressed and the massage was over... luckily not wasting my time smothering oil on the front side, which was probably for the best.

I left a poor review on MF and it never posted. So I posted it again and again it did not post..... so now I will share with all of you here... my persoanl experiences with him.

Hope this helps -xx

Archived