THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

has anyone experienced Dr Eric visiting from Dallas

HungBill
This topic is 844 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Had a massage with Eric on his recent visit to Denver. Had a 75 min rubdown for 150 -- the extra 15 min was supposed to be for a "shower scrub", though all he did was turn the shower on, briefly rub some soap on my back as he stood outside, then closed the door and let me do the rest -- not worth the extra $30. The massage itself certainly was full body with long strokes, some of which were sensual, but overall the technique was fast and jarring. I did feel like my muscles were worked out in the end and had some excellent stretching with it. He was ok with mutual touching, though nothing more than that, and asked if I wanted to finish myself off in the end. Overall not worth the price, though had this been less that 100 I would do it again for the massage aspect.

• 2 months later...

I was interested in hiring and even mentioned in my post. Got a lot of DM not to hire... bad attitude, massage is average, doesn’t allow mutual touch, shorts you on time, offers to let client blow him for 40-60? I can’t believe this is all true? I guess I can take one person off my list...

• 3 weeks later...

It seems that Dr. Eric (aka Andrew Johnson), is now back on MF as “Andrew Eric”. And is also now on RM. I read this thread again and it’s so frustrating... I love his look and his post on RM sounds great. But all of the evidence from this forum says he’s a hard pass. Too bad b/c otherwise I’d book him in a heartbeat.

I remember the comment someone wrote on another thread regarding a statement on his old ad that the massage works best if the client is under 250lbs. When I read that myself on his ad, I moved on as it felt like the subtext is that he don’t like no fatties. Lol

His new RM ad says he accepts and welcomes all body types...color me skeptical. Even still the number of posts about his attitude kind of say it all.

Curious though if others have recent accounts that differ? I guess I’m holding out hope that this hottie changes his tune.

Id stay away. Uses a electrical massage contraption for part of massage. Says mutual touch allowed but doesn’t really allow that. Offers client a chance to give him a BJ for 60 dollars. Cut massage short for no good reason and stated that I could pay less. Shower at the end isn’t with him as he promises when booking. I was dumb enough to give him a second chance.

Id stay away. Uses a electrical massage contraption for part of massage. Says mutual touch allowed but doesn’t really allow that. Offers client a chance to give him a BJ for 60 dollars. Cut massage short for no good reason and stated that I could pay less. Shower at the end isn’t with him as he promises when booking. I was dumb enough to give him a second chance.

That’s too bad. Sorry about that. I’ll heed your advice. Plenty of other options that are worth the time and money.

Cracker Barrel is a restaurant chain that had a policy firing employees if they did not display "normal heterosexual values". They were also notorious for their treatment of non-whites, both customers and employees, even segregating their seating. They've reversed their policies since; personally, I rather doubt that's a reversal motivated by true feelings, as opposed to being forced into it by public opinion (and the US Department of Justice). More about that here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracker_Barrel

Cracker Barrel is a restaurant chain that had a policy firing employees if they did not display "normal heterosexual values". They were also notorious for their treatment of non-whites, both customers and employees, even segregating their seating. They've reversed their policies since; personally, I rather doubt that's a reversal motivated by true feelings, as opposed to being forced into it by public opinion (and the US Department of Justice). More about that here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracker_Barrel

Cool, I've seen Cracker Barrels but didn't know the history. Reminds me of the born-again who owns Jack-in-the-Crack and Arby's.

• 4 months later...

Took the plunge with him recently, and was quite pleasantly surprised. Nice guy from the get-go, definitely blessed in a thick meaty way. Thought the massage was quite well done. Pretty intimate with the stretching which involved lots of body contact and left nothing to the imagination.

Is he a muscle Adonis... no. But he is very appealing to me in a beefy furry manly way, and I enjoyed every minute with his hands on me (and vice-versa).

Could be another ymmv situation.

Took the plunge with him recently, and was quite pleasantly surprised. Nice guy from the get-go, definitely blessed in a thick meaty way. Thought the massage was quite well done. Pretty intimate with the stretching which involved lots of body contact and left nothing to the imagination.

Is he a muscle Adonis... no. But he is very appealing to me in a beefy furry manly way, and I enjoyed every minute with his hands on me (and vice-versa).

Most definitely. After much deliberation (with myself...lol) I did finally decide - a little reluctantly - to give it a try. I was also very pleasantly surprised. The massage was very good I thought. And MT was nice. He was nice enough, and I gave him a good review on RM.

I did return for a second massage. Still a good massage but that time included upselling, which is a bit off putting. The second time was done in a small shed outside the apartment...nothing wrong with it except it’s located by the airport and the planes flying overhead frequently were loud and distracting.

Edited by sfguy72

Glad you had a good time. I’ll try him again! Ha! No chance. He was so bad!

• 10 months later...
He's coming to town.... any update/recent experiences?

I have two sessions. Both below average. One of the worst sessions Ive ever had. I wouldn’t make a big fuss about him if it was just bad technique and he was at least polite. Bad technique, cuts session short, very rude, tries to get more money out of you during massage - I can’t stress this enough. Stay away.

Cool, I've seen Cracker Barrels but didn't know the history. Reminds me of the born-again who owns Jack-in-the-Crack...

If you are referring to Jack In The Box, it is not owned by an individual. It is a publicly-traded company. According to the ownership summary on their investor relations site, the majority of their shares are owned by institutional investors. Perhaps you meant Chick-Fil-A, whose CEO has come out against equal rights for LGBTQ people.

I personally find him very attractive, but he was incredibly annoying the whole time. He kept a constant running monologue of where to position myself and how I was positioning myself wrong and we had to do this because we needed to time to do this. He also insisted on giving me a scrub in the shower, and he kept going on about how small the shower was.

It was honestly very stressful and filled me with a ton of anxiety. You know, exactly what you want out of a massage. Would not repeat.

I personally find him very attractive, but he was incredibly annoying the whole time. He kept a constant running monologue of where to position myself and how I was positioning myself wrong and we had to do this because we needed to time to do this. He also insisted on giving me a scrub in the shower, and he kept going on about how small the shower was.

It was honestly very stressful and filled me with a ton of anxiety. You know, exactly what you want out of a massage. Would not repeat.

I have always had the impression that Dr, Eric has a screw loose.