THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

has anyone experienced Dr Eric visiting from Dallas

HungBill
This topic is 844 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/dreric.shtml. the lomi Lomi description sounds cool but I am curious what else to expect since his photos are wildly attractive to me

In this previous thread about Eric, one commenter says his feet never left the floor during lomi lomi:( .....

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/eric-in-nyc-visiting-from-dallas.106640/

• 4 months later...
He gives a great massage. I really enjoyed it. Not like anything I have had before. A bit pricey - and he is a bit arrogant , but good to look at and touch. :)

Ditto...i would see him again if the opportunity presents itself.

Yikes! I was this close setting up an appointment. Thank you guys!!!

I wish you had given me the chance to serve you! I do my best to serve each and every client, and you deserve to have your own opinion of the service I provide. If you trust the reviews on this site, please also give all my 5 star reviews on masseurfinder.com equal consideration. :-)

No comment re the masseur, but curious about a minor detail that caught my eye

One of his pictures is labelled

KURT RUSSEL ART & PHOTOGRAPHY

His massage is good. However, he has a real attitude. Comes off cold and abrasive. Would not repeat.

Guys I'm so sorry I left you with the impression of a bad attitude. It's possible I was a little tired, which happens to any therapist with multiple clients in a day. I wish I could somehow make it up to you and anyone else who feels the same as you do. I hope you can forgive me and give me another chance down the road.

One massage. Never again. For half the massage he used a wooden roller contraption. Very uncomfortable.

I'm sorry but I've never used a wooden contraption in my practice. I use a Power Massager for a few minutes to ease muscle tension...well also due to many guys requesting it since it feels really good.

I wish you had given me the chance to serve you! I do my best to serve each and every client, and you deserve to have your own opinion of the service I provide. If you trust the reviews on this site, please also give all my 5 star reviews on masseurfinder.com equal consideration. :)

I don't think that any of us on this site trust the majority of the positive reviews on masseurfinder.com, because we all know that masseurs can delete any bad reviews. The general lack of confidence in reviews on the masseur-controlled ad is the raison d'etre for this forum. Further, in your case, self-descriptions along the lines of "I am blessed to be ruggedly handsome," evidence the type of arrogance that will earn a therapist a hard pass from this client. For the record, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Unfortunately, in your case, your arrogance trumps your physical appeal.

Guys I'm so sorry I left you with the impression of a bad attitude. It's possible I was a little tired, which happens to any therapist with multiple clients in a day. I wish I could somehow make it up to you and anyone else who feels the same as you do. I hope you can forgive me and give me another chance down the road.

@Dr Eric , as I read thru this thread, the overwhelming consensus from clients that have been to you is that you come off as cold, abrasive, and arrogant. You can't blame that on being tired after massaging a few clients in a day. Those traits are personality traits, not behavior you exhibit because you are tired. All the other feedback about you (except the $60 upsell to suck your dick) sounds great. If you could just lighten up and be more friendly during your massages, that sounds like the answer for more positive feedback. And if you really, really feel that you become cold and abrasive when you are tired, limit your clients per day....and don't give a massage when you are tired.

Edited by Dmitri