THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Massage by jason

Tarte Gogo
This topic is 2604 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried this guy end of May for a lunch break massage.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jasonstafford.shtml

He is incredibly beautiful and does the massage topless. It was a good massage, he knows what he is doing, But nothing sexual at all, even though I was fully erect when he massaged my chest and had an amazing view of his chest. He didn't even offer any extra.

I didn't tip. Sorry Jason, I really wanted to touch you, and was more frustrated at the end than relaxed.

• 2 months later...
I tried this guy end of May for a lunch break massage.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jasonstafford.shtml

He is incredibly beautiful and does the massage topless. It was a good massage, he knows what he is doing, But nothing sexual at all, even though I was fully erect when he massaged my chest and had an amazing view of his chest. He didn't even offer any extra.

I didn't tip. Sorry Jason, I really wanted to touch you, and was more frustrated at the end than relaxed.

I'm not at all surprised. Yes, Jason is incredibly beautiful, as you say, but his massage has been totally asexual and non-erotic for quite some time. The last time I saw him was in June, 2016, and that's the reason I stopped.

Has anyone that has been to him asked before the massage started/during the massage/or at the end of the massage if he would get naked or provide a happy ending? Just curious.....since his pics are sexual in nature......LOTS of shirtless muscle shots that seem to convey something sexual will happen. No buttoned up shirt photos for Jason. Plus the $140 price tag is a tip off of more. I have been wanting to book him, but many times calling and asking these questions masseurs will not answer via phone or text, but will answer your questions once you are on their massage table with a hard on. So I am wondering if anyone who has been to him has asked and been declined. And if you have been to him and have wanted that service but did not ask him, and left unhappy why did you not just ask during the session if he would get naked and/or provide a happy ending? Maybe he will not offer it unless requested. Just saying.....

As I recall, I asked Jason for some of these things during my massage, and he politely said no. That didn't alter my favorable perception of him, but it was enough to make me discontinue going to him. I have always believed that he is straight. A friend of mine invited Jason (whose name used to be Dimitry, before he Americanized his name) to fly to California, and stay with him, all expenses paid, but Dimitry declined. He also said that he lived with his cousin, but we decided that he was living with his girl friend, and he didn't want to reveal that. (Just a guess on our part, however.) He had told me that he had arranged to join the US Army, as that was an easier path to citizenship, but I guess he changed his plans. He's a really nice guy, and gorgeous, but.....

Has anyone that has been to him asked before the massage started/during the massage/or at the end of the massage if he would get naked or provide a happy ending? Just curious.....since his pics are sexual in nature......LOTS of shirtless muscle shots that seem to convey something sexual will happen. No buttoned up shirt photos for Jason. Plus the $140 price tag is a tip off of more. I have been wanting to book him, but many times calling and asking these questions masseurs will not answer via phone or text, but will answer your questions once you are on their massage table with a hard on. So I am wondering if anyone who has been to him has asked and been declined. And if you have been to him and have wanted that service but did not ask him, and left unhappy why did you not just ask during the session if he would get naked and/or provide a happy ending? Maybe he will not offer it unless requested. Just saying.....

Dmitri, I would stay clear of Jason, you are going to wind-up disappointed.

Handsome & friendly Ukrainian/Russian, decent massage with his shirt off so you can worship / admire. Tarte Gogo states quite correctly in the opening thread here, you'll leave more frustrated than relaxed.

Thanks for the feedback, @Oaktown :) I just got of the phone with Jason. Nice guy and answered all my questions very openly. He said he will not be nude, and no happy ending. He was very polite and sweet in telling me it is only therapeutic. He was not defensive but actually very nice in answering my probing (pun intended!) questions. He said his schedule is wide open today and tomorrow. I can see why now :(

Archived