THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Why Not NY

Jtms
This topic is 2678 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First post, have only had massages twice and both at Why Not. I'm curious to hear about other's experiences and happy to share details about mine (feel free to pm).

The first time I went I did one of the massage/mani/pedi/facial combos. Definitely recommend avoiding the facial, it was extremely unpleasant and she upgraded me to something without making it clear (the manager took it off but it was still off-putting). Mani and pedi were fine.

For the massage, a mid 20s slender Asian guy, probably 5'9", took me down to the big room with the bathtub. I didn't catch his name this time or the next so if anyone knows who I'm talking about, please let me know. The massage was pretty good in my limited experience. After an hour with no particularly sensual elements he asked if I wanted 30 more. I said yes, and it got a little more sensual, then ended in a HE, pretty mechanical but enjoyable. I asked about tipping, he said to do it when I paid and I wasn't sure how to leave him extra on the split bill.

I went back last week for a massage only (to avoid the tip splitting). It started in a terrible room where I could hear everything going on and he couldn't move well, but he moved me to another partway through. In there it got a little more sensual, and a HE happened with no real prompting. He again told me to tip him out front.

Are there any other services I should try or masseurs I should request there? Should I be tipping him in the room? If any more experienced members wouldnt mind PMing me about etiquette and other places in NYC worth visiting I'd appreciate it.

Archived