THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on PerfectPackage

jasoninoc
This topic is 2643 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's a good idea to have a master thread about him. :)

Here is his review page here:

http://www.daddysreviews.com/search/Active/ron/ron_dc

Here is an old 411 thread, but I suspect autocorrect inserted a space in his handle in the title, so not everyone might find it:

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/perfect-package-dc-411.117725/

Here is the thread from back in April. You can read my comments there.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/recommendation-in-dc-april-17-to-21.123390/

I also left a review on his RM profile at that time, it does have text, if you want to use a proxy to read it.

More pics, which I can barely stand to look at without an overwhelming need to rub one out :eek::

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/ron.124778/

I'm open to PMs as well. :cool:

Is this one your first multiple hours with him?

Well, I ended up spending 4 hours with him the first time we met, it was a weeknight and I had to get home and get some sleep before work the next day. But it was a real struggle to tear myself away. ;) Not sure if that counts. :)

As it happens, he will only be in town a few days before I leave for a conference, so I decided to arrange to spend a day with him. I picked a day instead of an overnight partly based on the experiences people have shared here in the forum about overnights not being all that since you are asleep most of the time. :rolleyes: Plus I snore like a lawn mower, no one should be subjected to that. :mad:

Well, I ended up spending 4 hours with him the first time we met, it was a weeknight and I had to get home and get some sleep before work the next day. But it was a real struggle to tear myself away. ;) Not sure if that counts. :)

As it happens, he will only be in town a few days before I leave for a conference, so I decided to arrange to spend a day with him. I picked a day instead of an overnight partly based on the experiences people have shared here in the forum about overnights not being all that since you are asleep most of the time. :rolleyes: Plus I snore like a lawn mower, no one should be subjected to that. :mad:

I am asking out of curiosity, not questioning. I would spend a day with him rather than a night, that is a no brainer.

• 2 weeks later...
Those are old pics he posted in his profile. Brand new ones will be coming soon, if I remember well he had a photo session this week.

It looks like he posted a couple more pics later yesterday, are those also old? In one, he's smiling, so that's a big plus to me, you know I'm a sucker for a smile.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We met again yesterday for the entire day. As @latbear4blk has written elsewhere, moving forward he is playing to his strength and specializing in the boyfriend experience. Since with the help of the people in this forum, I have come to the realization that is what I am looking for, we are a good match. It was a successful meeting and I am looking forward to meeting him again. I'm open to PMs.

I am extremely interested in this stud!

Well, I would say (much) more, but the rules of the house are no reviews in the forum, so as mentioned before, both @latbear4blk and myself are open to PMs, which you may know, on this forum, are called Conversations.

Obviously, while @latbear4blk and I are satisfied with our experiences with him, that doesn't mean he's a match for everyone, depending on what the person is looking for, so I would recommend you avail yourself of one of the features of the forum and contact us privately, so you can do your due diligence. Don't be shy!

Archived