THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Timeframes

LaffingBear
This topic is 2682 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If a session isn't confirmed, but there's been tentative agreement, how far in advance do you assume it's not happening?

3 weeks ago, communicated with a hot local masseur. At that time he said he might have an opening that day, he was waiting on a confirmation. He texted later that his client confirmed, couldnt make it.

That was 100% ok with me. I texted "when can we meet?" He never responded... and that was really ok with me too.

I tried again last night, and we traded rentmasseur emails. I awoke this morning to a 2am email that he could schedule this afternoon. I emailed back confirmation.

Its past 2pm. I just phoned him & left VM. Nothing since his 2am confirmation email.

Rentmasseur shows he looked at my profile 55 minutes ago.

Should I assume all is good? I'll get a message he can come now?

Does looking at my profile and then no communucations mean he's not interested? Should I just move on, assume it wont happen?

I dont want to be defeatist and move on, making myself unavailable, and yet I dont want to hang around like the sad girl hoping for a prom invite.

I am curious what is the final result.

Nothing.

And I admit, I am getting disproportionately angry. And frustrated.

From 1994 through 2011 I hired frequently. Slowed down a bit 2008-11. Still.. dozens of encounters, most good, and multiple repeat bookings with at least 1/2 dozen guys.

After a hiatus, I've renewed my interest in the past 4 weeks. And yet every effort I've made was unsuccessful.

I've been openly declined by several for HWP. I've had guys cancel due to conflicts or emergencies. I've scheduled 2 only to find online evidence they were fakes, and therefore I canceled. And I've had 4 or 5 guys all indicate some level of interest, only to disappear at some point in the communications.

I'm starting to think that, although it was wonderfully pleasurable in the past, the 4hire community and I are incompatible at this time. Because, except for some fun and interesting stuff on this board, its only been a source of aggravation since I returned.

If a session isn't confirmed, but there's been tentative agreement, how far in advance do you assume it's not happening?

3 weeks ago, communicated with a hot local masseur. At that time he said he might have an opening that day, he was waiting on a confirmation. He texted later that his client confirmed, couldnt make it.

That was 100% ok with me. I texted "when can we meet?" He never responded... and that was really ok with me too.

I tried again last night, and we traded rentmasseur emails. I awoke this morning to a 2am email that he could schedule this afternoon. I emailed back confirmation.

Its past 2pm. I just phoned him & left VM. Nothing since his 2am confirmation email.

Rentmasseur shows he looked at my profile 55 minutes ago.

Should I assume all is good? I'll get a message he can come now?

Does looking at my profile and then no communucations mean he's not interested? Should I just move on, assume it wont happen?

I dont want to be defeatist and move on, making myself unavailable, and yet I dont want to hang around like the sad girl hoping for a prom invite.

That is alot of drama just to schedule a massage. You gave this guy way to much latitude. There are SO many masseurs out there that you don't need to put up with his games. And what you describe sounds like the masseur is playing games. Move on. As far as what you described in your other post, it sounds like you are just having a streak of bad luck. Maybe your are picking the wrong masseurs? I know when I look at masseur profiles I always get a gut feeling if the masseur appears flaky or appears professional. You can just FEEL it by how they present themselves online. If from their profile and photos they appear to be the type of person who is using their massage income to buy drugs, I avoid them! I book about 15 massages per year. Out of those I maybe have 1 that flakes. All the others show up. What you describe does not sound the norm. Yes, it does happen. But not as much as what you are describing. So look a little closer at their ads and reviews before you call them. Good Luck! :)

Archived