THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Healing-Hands in NYC

J7145
This topic is 2681 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi,

I've been following this forum and appreciating the feedback from others. I wanted to share some info on great massage that I had if it can help others.

I found (Mark) on tumblr. http://healing-hands-m4m.tumblr.com and wanted to try a private masseur after trying several of the other massage places in the city over the years.

Not sure if he has been reviewed already, but wanted to give everyone my opinion.

I contacted him through tumblr and then texted/ called him to set up the appointment.

I was impressed how professional he was with detailing the massage with prices and expectations. I went to his place sight unseen, but was not disappointed when I got there.

Mark is muscular and attractive, with a kind of soothing relaxed manner. His place is clean and comfortable and easy to get to in the city As for the massage itself, it is obvious that he has had formal training, and could read the person's body as he massaged them. I left there very happy and felt that I got my money's worth.

Hope someone finds this useful.

meh. I went to him once and he demanded money upfront which is really off-putting. massage was just OK.

then he would text every so often trying to get me to come see him again. also, he isn't as masculine as he claims by any stretch. I mean, that's totally fine. but he made a point of saying he was very masculine in the ad I saw.

meh. I went to him once and he demanded money upfront which is really off-putting. massage was just OK.

then he would text every so often trying to get me to come see him again. also, he isn't as masculine as he claims by any stretch. I mean, that's totally fine. but he made a point of saying he was very masculine in the ad I saw.

Honestly, I did not have the same experience. We agreed upon price before hand and payment was rendered after the massage as one would expect. He was definitely better than a lot of other people that I have gone to.

Is there a massage blog or thread on Tumblr? Last time I tried it out of curiousity I couldn't find much. How did you happen to find this ad on Tumblr?

I think I found him by searching male massage on tumblr, but it could have been a link from another massage finder website.

Something ain't right here gentlemen.

You mean like the fact a newbie with just 7 posts total comes on here....

and his only posts since January 2017....

are 3 posts about his wonderful experience with a dubious masseur?

How can you be so callous and suspicious?.....grin

I agree....pass on this one kids.

Guys i ma not sure why you think my posts aren't legit.

I have been to probably half the spas you may mentioned in other threads. If I can't remember the guy's name or had a mediocre experience, I am not going to post something.

Yes, I joined in January so I could post my first reply, but starting following this website when another NYC blogger stop posting about his experiences on his blog last year.

I look to this site for recommendations, and just shared a couple of my experiences. You are free to ignore them

You are free to ignore them

Yes, we are.

Don't get bunged up.

With time...we will learn to like and trust you.

Either that...or you will disappear...and I was right all along.

Either way...it's all good....welcome to the sand box....have fun.

My encounter with Mark was pretty lackluster. I texted him and he asked me to call him instead, which was fine as I understand that there are so many flakes out there who aren't serious. He was very inquisitive over the phone, to the point of nosy and seemed reluctant to give me his address. The session was just OK, he wasn't at all friendly or engaging in person. Impressive muscles, less than impressive personality... but maybe he was just having a bad day.

Archived