THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on All American Football Player - Santa Barbara, San Diego, Los Angeles

7829V
This topic is 2679 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone tried this guy... Starting at 200! Seems a little steep for me... Maybe he used to have a great body.. but the second shows an out of shape guy.... in his late forties... Mmmh. Wondering if he's that good to charge 200... ?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/all_american.shtml

All-American Football Player

For your relaxation

(818) 679-8579 Send an email

m_9z6k.jpg

3yxf9d.jpgqmempv.jpggy30p1.jpg

Mobile services

Visiting Santa Barbara, CA; soon to Carlsbad, CA

2 - 9 p.m. today

Deep Tissue, Sports & 5 other techniques

Starting at $200

Overview

You deserve it and I will provide it!

For men, I am offering a Full Body (including hands and feet) therapeutic and relaxing m4m massage, using Deep tissue/ Swedish/ Shiatsu/ and Reflexology. I am extremely strong and I know what I am doing.

I have a Master's Degree in Human Movement. I received my education from a top university in anatomy, exercise physiology, kinesiology and athletic training and massage, to name a few. As a former athlete I have been exposed to and experienced many techniques in which to treat injury. I know the mechanics of your body and how to treat it.

I am a 6'3, 240 lb, gay, ex-college football All-American. I have never met another..

My touch is strong yet gentle and very healing. I take pride in my work.

I have been to gay masseurs myself and noted my likes and dislikes. None of my clients ever feel dissatisfied, as you can read for yourself in my reviews.

Travel schedule

May 31 - 31: Santa Barbara, CA

June 1 - 7: Carlsbad, CA

Normally based in: Los Angeles, CA

Rates

Mobile 90 min. $200

120 min. $240

Saw him once. I'd include that rate is for 90 mins Outcall. He brings table, it was nude, mutual touch and HE. Sure he's a big guy and not skulpted but he pulled off the beefier look well. Massage was deep and thorough. He worked up a sweat during it. Good but not over the top (eg too chatty) conversation. At the time he was living in Santa Barbara and traveled down to my hotel in Hawthorne. I'd do again. There are other good options that aren't as expensive so I haven't seen him again but will if I have the cash.

Thanks for the info... then I might try him.... Didn't notice it was 90 min for 200. Still high... usually I pay 160-180 for 90 min. Glad to know that he does nude/HE... Glad to hear you've had good experiences. Thanks guys!

He worked up a sweat during it....

Yeah.. he does sweat during the massage. Drops of his sweat were all over my body... Didn't enjoy that... but the massage was very good, one of the best ones I've had... and the extras too! :)

For me, it would have been perfect without the sweat... and a more "muscled" body.

Archived