THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Whoa! Den in Dallas

foranhour
This topic is 2671 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

8 minutes after you posted it, that link still works.

I guess it is funny to hunt out for all his changes, but everyone lost interest in actually hiring him. Right?

Me thinks @Dmitri is still in *lust* for Den ;) as of early this morning in his post above he still indicated he wanted to book Den??:eek:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MikeBiDude , you are right on! Weird thing is, you know how you see a pic of someone ( or a few pics) and you have an instant attraction? It can be in a magazine, online...or in this case, a massage ad. And the strange thing is that I am VERY, VERY picky. It happens maybe once a year, that instant attraction. Well, that happened with Den. I am in lust, but also in LOVE! haha!! So I saw his pics and then went back to get his info a day later off this forum link, and the ad is down :( 404. So at this point I give up. He has lost a customer. Just can't figure out why he keeps doing that. Any ideas why Den does that? He does not want anyone to see his ad, especially when it is a great ad? And @Deadlift1 , you are correct. I would rank him in the top 10% easily. He is my #1 , Clean, fresh look that I love!

No. It doesn't matter. Take every photo of every professional (real or fake) and put them in a pile. He would be in the top %10. Real or fake doesn't make any difference.

I guess if pictures get you off, you're right. Check out the "gallery" forum here, he doesn't compare to the majority of postings there.

Archived