THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Latin Shots: DO NOT MISS

Electra225
This topic is 2633 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

How would you describe them overall? Twinks?

The smooth one could be called a twink I guess, but I would describe him more as a boy-next-door kind of look. Especially if the boy next door has full pouty lips. ;)

The other one has light body hair, hairy legs, thick eyebrows and sometimes has a little scruff. So not a twink in my book. More of a classic young Latino look. The kind of guy I went to school with and lusted for.

• 2 weeks later...
Ahha! In Atlanta now! :D:D:D

I know where my AFDC check is going this month.

I am jealous. I exchanged texts with those boys to see if they were planning to visit DC. They are kind and gracious not to mention sexy

• 1 month later...
Responding to "they're beautiful....."

Im wondering if the ad has changed significantly. Theres one picture -one fully clothes guy. And some mumbled error info for description.

It's just their (somewhat unusual) way of handling their ad when they go home and are not available. They make the ad invisible to searches but also like to take down their pictures when they are not working.

I don't know all the options that are available to advertisers, but this is the way they've chosen to deal with it. When their real pictures come back, those of us who have them buddy listed know they are in the location stated and new clients can find them also.

Edit: if you look at @jawjateck 's tumblr feed he has a couple pictures of them. Actually one of my favorite pictures of Lazaro. It appears that he liked them every bit as much as I do.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived