THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Juan in Los Angeles

This topic is 2693 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Maybe you should change your profile to IwanttheJuanican'thave. :)

I was only able to get one hit on his phone number - for a "lost pets" posting on Facebook. With more I could try to dig deeper (OK, cyberstalk) and see if he and she are related.

:) Yes, I got the same. I searched his number on facebook and came up with the lost pet's girl account. I also found her on instagram so it appears the same person. Didn't see anybody on her page/photos resembling the guy. Mystery.
Facebook = Facebook Payments Inc. = Atlas Instagram = Onavo = Moves = Oculus = WhatsApp = Masquerade = CrowdTangle

If you have an account with one, you have a login (even if you haven't set up an account) with the rest of the Facebook Galaxy of Companies.

Has anyone ever met this guy?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/mobile/listings/view/juana/

I texted him and never received a response. The weird thing is when you google his phone number, this girl's social media pages come up, and she updates regularly.

If you look at the URL, it says "Juana", which is the feminine for Juan. Weird. MTF? FTM?

Archived