THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

NYC Spa Guys

This topic is 2687 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys...not sure if I should post this here or somewhere else, but are there any NY spa guys on this forum?

I'm relocating to New York this fall for school and film. I would like to know how would I apply for a part-time position at one of the gentleman's spas in NY? Spa clubs like the ones mentioned in the spa thread.

Do I show up and ask for the manager? Audition?...I've never had a job like that before, so I'm kind of clueless how one would get into the door for those services. Also! Is it pretty decent part time money?

Thanks ;-)

The ones that have websites don't seem to have a jobs section. I would imagine you need to show up there in person and ask at the front desk. You may need to be licensed at some of the establishments, which is no small undertaking.

The ones that have websites don't seem to have a jobs section. I would imagine you need to show up there in person and ask at the front desk. You may need to be licensed at some of the establishments, which is no small undertaking.

Thanks for the response Sniper! I probably should start looking into the license part now...

Archived