THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Bigric

Scott Allen
This topic is 2654 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He thinks a lil bit too much about himself and behaves arrogant:(

He thinks a little bit too much about everything. And since the brain is the body's largest sex organ, all the better! With a body and brain like that he's earned the right to have opinions and strong ones too. If that makes him arrogant so be it.

He at the top of my "to do" (or more accurately my "to be done by") list. Now if we could only get to be in the same city at the same time . . . .

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for the compliments, gentlemen.

I was amused by a (now deleted) post from a (now former) member who's never met me and who posted the only negative remark thus far. He'd been a member for less than three weeks. This won't do anything to deter @Epigonos (I'm sure lovingly) thinking me a smart ass . . . LOL . . . but I was immediately reminded of a fave scene between Demi's Lt. Cdr. Galloway and my boy TC (Lt. Kaffee) in AFGM. In the words of Bette Midler's intro to "Otto Titsling," "I feel I HAVE to . . . share it with you . . ." LOL:

Galloway: Excuse me. I wanted to talk to you about Corporal Dawson {Kaffee nails a pitch} and Private Downey.

Kaffee: Say again? {Kaffee nails a pitch}

Galloway: Dawson and Downey.

Kaffee: The names sound like they should mean something to me, but . . . {nails a pitch}

Galloway: Dawson. Downey. Your clients.

Kaffee: The Cuba thing! Yes, oh, Dawson and Downey, right. {nails another pitch . . . pause . . .} I've done something wrong again, haven’t I?

Galloway: I was just wondering why two guys have been locked up since this morning while their lawyer is outside hitting a ball.

Kaffee: {misses a pitch} We need to practice.

Galloway: That wasn't funny.

Kaffee: It was a little funny. {nails a pitch}

Galloway: Lieutenant, would you be very insulted if I recommended to your supervisor that he assign different counsel?

Kaffee: Why? {nails a pitch}

Galloway: Because I don't think you're fit to handle the defense.

Kaffee: You don't even know me! {nails a pitch} Ordinarily, it takes someone hours to discover I’m not fit to handle the defense. {nails a pitch; Galloway is not amused} Oh come on--that was damn funny.

Scott Allen are you really just BigRic checking in on yourself? ;) ...

..I was amused by a (now deleted) post from a (now former) member who's never met me and who posted the only negative remark thus far. He'd been a member for less than three weeks...

I bet both Scott Allen and the now-deleted member are both @BigRic trying to remain fair and balanced.

Of course, I am being facetious.

I have spent an hour plus of social time with Ric. Thus I can say in all honesty that 1.) his photos are 100% accurate, 2.) he is V-E-R-Y bright, 3.) he is V-E-R-Y articulate, 4.) he is a V-E-R-Y nice guy and 5.) he knows E-X-A-C-T-L-Y what he is doing. If after discussing your needs with him and he agrees to meets those needs I'm damn certain you will have a fantastic time with him.

P.S. Yea he is a smart ass BUT a damn good and enjoyable one.

I have spent an hour plus of social time with Ric. Thus I can say in all honesty that 1.) his photos are 100% accurate, 2.) he is V-E-R-Y bright, 3.) he is V-E-R-Y articulate, 4.) he is a V-E-R-Y nice guy and 5.) he knows E-X-A-C-T-L-Y what he is doing. If after discussing your needs with him and he agrees to meets those needs I'm damn certain you will have a fantastic time with him.

P.S. Yea he is a smart ass BUT a damn good and enjoyable one.

Yes, I guess. Pity it didn't work out for me

• 5 weeks later...

Archived