THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on e-stim power boxes

KJJ
This topic is 2508 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have used a couple zeus boxes and not overly happy with them, batteries don't last, low power settings, etc. wondering what others use and feel are better. Looked at the et312 but too expensive, looking at the et232 and the electrostim 2b and sensavox. Feel free to PM if you prefer.

• 1 month later...

I have actually had success with your standard made for home use therapeutic TENS unit. I wrap my cock in 2 places with the pads. And well, it feels great!

I've even gone on some of the cam chat sites while using it. The reactions have been hilarious!

I have actually had success with your standard made for home use therapeutic TENS unit. I wrap my cock in 2 places with the pads. And well, it feels great!

I've even gone on some of the cam chat sites while using it. The reactions have been hilarious!

I have done the same thing with the pads... and it works. If you want all sorts of fancy attachments http://www.forttroff.com/ is an obvious place to visit. One little know site is www.leathercreations.com .

• 1 month later...

I've gotten very creative with a reasonabley priced 4 channel tens unit.

http://www.otcwholesale.com/koalaty-twinstimplus.html?cmp=googleproducts&kw=koalaty-twinstimplus&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsMCw9JHu1QIVDTJpCh3tuwJyEAQYBSABEgL-IfD_BwE

I bought it through a marketplace app a while back. It's stats are some of the highest available, great pulsating sensations, and if you're into pain, I fashioned small metal prod style electrodes you can poke with that I can't even take about half way up to max power. With the normal electrodes, I've had sessions with the machine on max but had others be unable to take it about half way up to max.

Archived