THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

4-hand massage

Mydavid
This topic is 2581 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am always interested in a 4-hand massage, but never tried it.

For those who have the experiences, what's the difference from normal massage should I pay attention to?

In addition, I usually take a 1.5 hour session for normal massage. Do I need less time for a 4-hand massage since two guys do it at the same time?

Thanks for advice.

The main difference for me was there were three men in the room instead of two. This is something to which you should definitely pay attention.

Do you think it will take less time to finish since two guys work on you together?

I think, like any massage, it depends on who the masseurs are. With the right pair, it can be more than twice as sensual/erotic than with a single masseur. With the wrong pair, you're just paying a lot more for a bad massage. The best couple from whom I have had a four-hand massage no longer work together and I have no other reccomendations. Do your research. If you find a couple who have great reviews, go for the full 90 minutes. If you're not sure and they are charging significantly more for a four-hand session, go for an hour to see how it goes.

Wow...was surprised when I read this post. So many 4 hand massage virgins out there! I have had many 4 handed massage sessions. If you have not had one I encourage you to try it. Many masseurs do not advertise 4 handed massage....but I have found that if you find a masseur you want to try, ask if they offer 4 handed massage sessions also. Many masseurs have masseur friends they will hook up with to offer you the experience. Hey, it is extra cash for them, so of course they will try to provide this service for you, more business! Be CLEAR when booking if this will be a Therapeutic or Erotic 4 hands massage session. If you want the Erotic, make that clear when making the appointment so there are no surprises.(ask nude, HE, etc) I always go for the Erotic. My best sessions I have received start with all of us naked. Picture an Erotic massage session with an extra set of hands (and an extra naked body). Having 4 hands working you over is orgasmic. The HE is part is mind blowing, since it is like all our erotic fantasies of a (consenting) gangbang.....and all the attention is on you! Sort of like a threesome but in a massage setting is the best way to describe it! So call or text around to any masseurs you find hot and ask if they offer 4 hands. You will be surprised at how many do! :)

Wow...was surprised when I read this post. So many 4 hand massage virgins out there! I have had many 4 handed massage sessions. If you have not had one I encourage you to try it. Many masseurs do not advertise 4 handed massage....but I have found that if you find a masseur you want to try, ask if they offer 4 handed massage sessions also. Many masseurs have masseur friends they will hook up with to offer you the experience. Hey, it is extra cash for them, so of course they will try to provide this service for you, more business! Be CLEAR when booking if this will be a Therapeutic or Erotic 4 hands massage session. If you want the Erotic, make that clear when making the appointment so there are no surprises.(ask nude, HE, etc) I always go for the Erotic. My best sessions I have received start with all of us naked. Picture an Erotic massage session with an extra set of hands (and an extra naked body). Having 4 hands working you over is orgasmic. The HE is part is mind blowing, since it is like all our erotic fantasies of a (consenting) gangbang.....and all the attention is on you! Sort of like a threesome but in a massage setting is the best way to describe it! So call or text around to any masseurs you find hot and ask if they offer 4 hands. You will be surprised at how many do! :)

Your words just makes the whole proposition so much more appealing ;) I gotta do some reaching out now :p

My best sessions I have received start with all of us naked. Picture an Erotic massage session with an extra set of hands (and an extra naked body). Having 4 hands working you over is orgasmic. The HE is part is mind blowing, since it is like all our erotic fantasies of a (consenting) gangbang.....and all the attention is on you! Sort of like a threesome but in a massage setting is the best way to describe it! So call or text around to any masseurs you find hot and ask if they offer 4 hands. You will be surprised at how many do! :)

OK... even though you didn't draw diagrams and specify what "parts" are in operation, this pretty much delivered the eroticism this thread desperately needed. Our little koala bear will be in eucalyptus tree heaven.

Had one with a couple that I had experienced individually -- in the individual sessions with both, nude, good massage and mutual oral to conclusion

In the 4 hand -- all naked and good erections -- no oral but a good hand job conclusion

Almost too much stimulation - I returned to seeing my favorite of the two regularly!!!

I've had as many as 5 4-hand sessions over the years - Michael/Jon in Vegas(8 on scale of 10 but they don't advertise 4-hand any more although I've seen them individually in the last year in Vegas and Dallas), two guys that used to travel to Dallas but no longer are in the biz (7 on scale of 10 but one of them got very playful, the other just kinda watched), Jeremy(now in Ft. Lauderdale)/Trevor in Dallas (9 out of 10), and Dale/Eric (9 out of 10) in Dallas. https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/edmassage.shtml I don't do 4-hand often as I prefer the spread that $$ across 2 2-hand sessions rather than 1 intense session, but I would recommend mixing in an occasional 4-hand.

My first 4 hands massage occurred with my regular masseur ( Mark). I had been going to him a few times and one day during a massage session I asked if he did 4 hands massage. He said he did, and had a guy (Tyler) who was a construction worker but did massage on the side, and he used him for his 4 hands sessions. He said Tyler was really good. I asked if we could do it for my next session. My masseur said Tyler lived around the corner and could come over right then during my current session. It all happened so quickly I decided to go for it. Mark texted Tyler and within 10 minutes Tyler was over. Tyler was on a construction site and came fresh from work and walked into the massage room. Mark was already naked....I was on the table already naked...and Tyler walked into the massage room in his work clothes...a t-shirt and tight jeans. He was HOT! He had a smudge of dirt on his face and shyly apologized and asked if he should shower first. (hell, no! I like them grungy right off the construction site!) What a fantasy! I said no....just strip and start massaging. A dream come true, at least for me, a construction worker right off the job, stripping in front of me and massaging me with another guy! He undressed as I watched from the table as he took off his jeans. He was hung and it was already erect! He grabbed a bottle of oil and thus began my first 4 hands massage session. During the session I was allowed to reach out and stroke both of their huge, erect cocks as they massaged me all over. Major fantasy! Tyler actually gave a great massage as an added benefit. Big, strong hands. Probably from handling that hammer. (both kinds!). We all had a great chemistry, and all ended up having a very happy ending together. Lesson learned: don't be shy to ask if your masseur does 4 hands. This would have never happened if I did not ask!

My first 4 hand massage occurred with my regular masseur ( Mark). I had been going to him a few times and one day during a massage session I asked if he did 4 hands massage. He said he did, and had a guy (Tyler) who was a construction worker but did massage on the side, and he used him for his 4 hands sessions. He said Tyler was really good. I asked if we could do it for my next session. My masseur said Tyler lived around the corner and could come over right then during my current session. It all happened so quickly I decided to go for it. Mark texted Tyler and within 10 minutes Tyler was over. Tyler was on a construction site and came fresh from work and walked into the massage room. Mark was already naked....I was on the table already naked...and Tyler walked into the massage room in his work clothes...a t-shirt and tight jeans. He was HOT! He had a smudge of dirt on his face and shyly apologized and asked if he should shower first. (hell, no! I like them grungy right off the construction site!) What a fantasy! I said no....just strip and start massaging. A dream come true, at least for me, a construction worker right off the job, stripping in front of me and massaging me with another guy! He undressed as I watched from the table and as he took off his jeans he was hung and it was already erect! He grabbed a bottle of oil and thus began my first 4 hands massage. During the session I was allowed to reach out and stroke both of their huge, erect cocks as they massaged me all over. Major fantasy! Tyler actually gave a great massage as an added benefit. Big, strong hands. Probably from handling that hammer. (both kinds!). We all had a great chemistry, and all ended up having a very happy ending together. Lesson learned: don't be shy to ask if your masseur does 4 hands. This would have never happened if I did not ask!

Now I am curious which Mark and Tyler are they....:D

• 3 months later...

LOL at this "Letters to Penthouse" first 4-hand massage story. So the guy was a construction worker AND a masseur and his construction job happened to be right near where he also conveniently lived, which happens to be extra conveniently right near where your masseur works AND construction masseur's manager was chill with him just bouncing at a moment's notice to go "give a handy right quick"? LOLOL

Archived