THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Massage by Will in Los Angeles

Antinous
This topic is 807 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok, OK, I'll Spill.

Saw him a few months ago as I have gotten tired of the same people and felt I give those guys you wonder about, a try.

He's on the short side, and very very lean. He does have oddly skinny legs. So it's funny when he's naked.

Massage was boring and not very deep and far from erotic. I also recall he spent a really long time on one shoulder while he talked...ALOT!

In any event, he did a "ending" but in a very mechanical way. Like we was straight. But I've seen him every Saturday at 24hr in Weho. And know that's not true. Could be other factors I don't care enough to know why I got the look to the ceiling and limp wrist routine. Although I typically end up very interactive with massage guys, than not. I've oddly been lucky like that...or is that the norm? I've only been doing this scene 3 years.

So to give a strong recap to avoid too many PM's about some random thing (did he touch your toes? did you touch him. Not judging, I do it to,lol. )

Massage was a C+, Look like his pics A, Mutual touch D (wet noodle) Ending F.

Happy Hunting!

• 8 months later...
Ok, OK, I'll Spill.

Saw him a few months ago as I have gotten tired of the same people and felt I give those guys you wonder about, a try.

He's on the short side, and very very lean. He does have oddly skinny legs. So it's funny when he's naked.

Massage was boring and not very deep and far from erotic. I also recall he spent a really long time on one shoulder while he talked...ALOT!

In any event, he did a "ending" but in a very mechanical way. Like we was straight. But I've seen him every Saturday at 24hr in Weho. And know that's not true. Could be other factors I don't care enough to know why I got the look to the ceiling and limp wrist routine. Although I typically end up very interactive with massage guys, than not. I've oddly been lucky like that...or is that the norm? I've only been doing this scene 3 years.

So to give a strong recap to avoid too many PM's about some random thing (did he touch your toes? did you touch him. Not judging, I do it to,lol. )

Massage was a C+, Look like his pics A, Mutual touch D (wet noodle) Ending F.

Happy Hunting!

Thanks to both nyblkguy and Westsideguy I can avoid when he is here in SF this week.

• 4 years later...