THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Chicago Chitwonk

Joel
This topic is 2328 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
He ain't Rambo... but we should not brag about who is more masculine than others.

That's his biggest asset!

Let's make a deal, Marylander1940.....I'll continue to drive my silver 1970 AMC Pacer and you continue to drive your lime green 1968 Chevy Vega with the hatchback . Can't get more butch than that.

And just so all Forum members are aware.....I'm not a fan of painted eyebrows on either men or women. Well, maybe Rupaul.

Let's make a deal, Marylander1940.....I'll continue to drive my silver 1970 AMC Pacer and you continue to drive your lime green 1968 Chevy Vega with the hatchback . Can't get more butch than that.

And just so all Forum members are aware.....I'm not a fan of painted eyebrows on either men or women. Well, maybe Rupaul.

Me neither, but I love a nice round butt and he sure have it.

if you ever hookup... I mean hire a guy like that, just bury his face on a pillow!

I'm not a car person.

• 4 weeks later...
When I look at his pics all I see is "backpack kid" from Katy Perry's SNL performance :confused:

I've watched "backpack kid" many times - he's mesmerizing. I see a slight resemblance in the blank look on Seth's face. Is that what you're referring to?