THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Crazy Retarded in D.C

Yeison
This topic is 2703 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm sure I am not the only one that have had experience some headache with a guy in DC texting me from a white page telephone number all the time, trying to makes me go outcall all the time to flake me or tells me that I am ugly and didn't like my style.

Long story short this guy contacted me again just right now to come and spend sometime with me for me to model for him, he said he arrived to the hotel and front desk ask him for my name to come to my Room, like if I were stupid, I gave him a fake name because I knew it was suspicious since its a big hotel and Front desk never ask for names to go to Rooms, he texted me back telling me that he just needed my name to send the police and I wouldn't scape this time, oh please, imbecile.

I really hate this guy and I need to know if any of you already catched him and knows who is him, how can someone be so sick of his mind, seriously.

I'm sure I am not the only one that have had experience some headache with a guy in DC texting me from a white page telephone number all the time, trying to makes me go outcall all the time to flake me or tells me that I am ugly and didn't like my style.

Long story short this guy contacted me again just right now to come and spend sometime with me for me to model for him, he said he arrived to the hotel and front desk ask him for my name to come to my Room, like if I were stupid, I gave him a fake name because I knew it was suspicious since its a big hotel and Front desk never ask for names to go to Rooms, he texted me back telling me that he just needed my name to send the police and I wouldn't scape this time, oh please, imbecile.

I really hate this guy and I need to know if any of you already catched him and knows who is him, how can someone be so sick of his mind, seriously.

isnt stalking considered terrorism now?:p

Boy, you sure seem to get more than your fair share of these guys??

Archived