THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Ricardo/Joey MasseurFinder.com

Funcompany
This topic is 2709 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yep, at $180 an hour he is doing this world a favor. Each candidate should present recent pix, credit score, medical tests, and 3 recommendation letters. Then the select few get to be touched by a demigod. With no ego, as the ad states, LOL. What is it about LA that attracts all these doofuses?

I would not say it is odd or weird. I would say it is bullshit. This question has come up in the forum before. My feeling has always been that none of us have to pass a "beauty test" to get a massage by ANY masseur, no matter how hot they are. (or they think they are.) That is the only obvious reason they ask for a picture. None of us have to "earn" the right to be massaged by ANY masseur based on looks or any other criteria, except being respectful to the masseur, showing up on time, and paying for our massage session. I would call his bluff and ask him WHY he wants your picture. If he does reply, I would be VERY interested in his answer why he wants your pic.

Archived