THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Adam Russo

MikeBauer
This topic is 2338 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My very last hire was with Russo, Andrew Justice and Aaron/Seattle. Wrote a review but it had to be so bland in our post Rentboy raid days that I didn't submit it. Can tell you that the resulting dvd was NOT bland and that they were incredible together. Russo is a HOT, very hairy and very versatile. Truly sexual and into it all and a very nice guy. Great ass and sexy as Hell bad boy grin. He daddied it up and then took Justice like a champ, reminding us all that Cutler X used to be his boyfriend. Highly recommended.

Does "my very last hire" mean (gasp!) that you have retired from hiring?!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My very last hire was with Russo, Andrew Justice and Aaron/Seattle. Wrote a review but it had to be so bland in our post Rentboy raid days that I didn't submit it. Can tell you that the resulting dvd was NOT bland and that they were incredible together. Russo is a HOT, very hairy and very versatile. Truly sexual and into it all and a very nice guy. Great ass and sexy as Hell bad boy grin. He daddied it up and then took Justice like a champ, reminding us all that Cutler X used to be his boyfriend. Highly recommended.

Omg I would love to see that dvd.

• 5 months later...