THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Brian in Houston

Ttom
This topic is 2713 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried to book with him a few times back when he lived in Chicago. He was a little flaky about setting up an appointment "Well I have a boyfriend . . ." and his hours depended on when his boyfriend was around. It wasn't worth it to work through the maze to get to the cheese. This was a number of years ago and things might have changed. Cute kid, though.

I visited with Brian a few months ago. It was mix bag, pretty sure I wouldn't.

He is a talker and even took time to show me some pictures on his phone of his family mid session. He also spent some time on his bf problems whom he had been travelling with up to that point. (I kind of wish I would have found the boyfriend, he was cute.) Visited him in his room he was staying at...he had a table, but his lighting was crap. He was using a led light display that put up different designs, etc during the session, just red and green along with random graphics that covered one of the of the walls. I dont recall his massage being all of the great. If I remember correctly, he tried to massage with the mood of the music. He did work in the nude; his wasnt as tone or as slim as his photos if that matters; still cute nevertheless.

For me I wanted to like him and enjoy the session but the chemistry never developed.

I visited with Brian a few months ago. It was mix bag, pretty sure I wouldn't.

He is a talker and even took time to show me some pictures on his phone of his family mid session. He also spent some time on his bf problems whom he had been travelling with up to that point. (I kind of wish I would have found the boyfriend, he was cute.) Visited him in his room he was staying at...he had a table, but his lighting was crap. He was using a led light display that put up different designs, etc during the session, just red and green along with random graphics that covered one of the of the walls. I dont recall his massage being all of the great. If I remember correctly, he tried to massage with the mood of the music. He did work in the nude; his wasnt as tone or as slim as his photos if that matters; still cute nevertheless.

For me I wanted to like him and enjoy the session but the chemistry never developed.

AMEN!

I never got into it either. He "plays you like an instrument," meaning that he gets into an intense rhythmic workout which was somewhat enjoyable on my end but not really a great massage. My biggest problem, though, was that I like to be warm and comfortable lying naked, but turning up the temperature made him sweat profusely. Not a great experience, plus he looks better in his pix (was a little chubby when I saw him last year), and spending all that energy (he does work hard, too hard, not on the massage but his dance as he massages you) kinda kills relaxation, I was so not into anything sensual as a result, way too much adrenalin in the room.

Archived