THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fake ads from web crawlers?

AndreFuture
This topic is 2715 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I decided to search my phone # that I use for my ads and found a bunch of sites that I suppose crawl the web for sex worker ads and compile into a "resume". The most disconcerting one was what I found on gayresumes here and here.

It's troubling because it's a medley of actual ad copy, plus some stuff that I'd never write ("You can see me and my boys on GayFF. We have some pics on there that reveal more cause we are prohibited from revealing right here"—I've never heard of GayFF before now). "I" use the wrong gender pronouns when referring to myself. "I" also has a 2/5 star review, which I'm not sure where that came from, and a bunch of "skills" listed that I've never implied I have.

I really don't want a potential client searching my number and finding this fake junk about me. I'm still new and am struggling to get the few clients I've had take a minute to write me a review, so every ounce of info out there purporting to be me is disproportionately significant. Has anyone else dealt with this kind of thing? What can I do to remove this, or at least make it accurate?

Update: At the bottom of the page is an option for "Removal Requests." I just submitted mine. We'll see if/when they respond…

Archived