THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Looking for a decent massage in DC

lets go
This topic is 2593 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will be in DC in a couple of weeks and looking to get a massage. Looking for a guy that is good at massage but is also easygoing and laid back. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know. You can DM me if you don't want to post in this thread. Thanks in advance for the help.

Welcome to D.C. Here are a couple of guys that I work with

1 https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/massagedavid.shtml

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/massagevzlan.shtml

David is ultra sexy and gives a good massage. Probably my top choice of the local guys

Gilberto is capable of giving a very good deep tissue massage but be specific with him what you're looking for his pictures are a little out of date but he still very sexy.

I have never had him try to upsell at some of his review said not sure what that's about.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok. I have had a few experiences of late. I have not had oleksandr who has been recommended.

Personal experience was great with Jake Hughes in dc. Good massage and mutual touch, but on a table, which for massage is better for both.

Now, a true professional with no hanky panky, I swear by Doug in Annapolis. I may not be taking any new clients, but if his ad is up then he is open. He is strictly on the therapeutic side on m4m and MF, but well worth it, uses essential oils, music. You are draped.

Of the visitors, everyone knows my favorite was Neil from Boca. I wentered to him 2 days in a row, that good. Great technique and did something rather Thai like using his body. I declined any HE, because the session was so perfect, sensual but not elicit.

Archived