THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Is he for real?

Robbi
This topic is 2728 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Based on his ad text, he's looking for sessions that involve meth, particularly slamming.

Also, his reviews are a little suspect. Every time there is a 1 star review, it's followed the next day (or the same day) by a 5 star review. Not saying they are not valid reviews, but it's an interesting pattern.

I think there was another thread about this guy some time ago but I can't remember when it was or the name he was using. I do remember the thread posts weren't too flattering. Apologies in advance if my old memories are failing me and I'm wrong.

Anaconda something or other.....he was in Miami before NYC.....most all discussion of him has been negative

Based on his ad text, he's looking for sessions that involve meth, particularly slamming.

Also, his reviews are a little suspect. Every time there is a 1 star review, it's followed the next day (or the same day) by a 5 star review. Not saying they are not valid reviews, but it's an interesting pattern.

Unless I missed the reference, it appears the PNP / Slamming text has been edited out of the profile.

Perhaps he's a lurker here and quietly revised the language.

Unless I missed the reference, it appears the PNP / Slamming text has been edited out of the profile.

Perhaps he's a lurker here and quietly revised the language.

Still there when I just looked

"chems"

"long session"

"go straight to the point"

At any rate, it appears there may be some scheming going on, and at least the OP knows now!

Still there when I just looked

"chems"

"long session"

"go straight to the point"

At any rate, it appears there may be some scheming going on, and at least the OP knows now!

Ah, now I see. I missed the reference to "chem" and "long session". It appears he's changing names again which is never a good sign. Thanks for pointing this out.

Archived