THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dilemma?

marylander1940
This topic is 2718 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, it's a fun fantasy and there are some nice big, thick organs to play with. However, he cannot suck/jackoff 5 dicks at once, no matter how much he stretches, so----a real dilemma just as @marylander1940 titles this thread! Personally, except in wet dreams with bodyless dicks galore, I prefer to see the body attached to each organ I enjoy! Yes, I understand many find the anonymous sex involved with glory holes to be exciting. It's just not that much of a turn-on for me at my stage in life.

TruHart1 :cool:

Well, it's a fun fantasy and there are some nice big, thick organs to play with. However, he cannot suck/jackoff 5 dicks at once, no matter how much he stretches, so----a real dilemma just as @marylander1940 titles this thread! Personally, except in wet dreams with bodyless dicks galore, I prefer to see the body attached to each organ I enjoy! Yes, I understand many find the anonymous sex involved with glory holes to be exciting. It's just not that much of a turn-on for me at my stage in life.

TruHart1 :cool:

Maybe one at a time...

One at a time, but at least one of my hands will be jerking off another cock. I’ve never actually sucked cock through a gloryhole though!

I was sucked through GH in college when I first started M2M action - would visit an active one in College Bldg a couple times a day -- for years I just got sucked and always said Thank You:) Then I discovered what I was missing --

Archived