THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

When having an incall, I sometimes worry I'm being secretly recorded. Are my worries justified?

7829V
This topic is 2734 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's a story in Rick Donovan's autobiography that while staying with a couple of guys and getting down to business in the bedroom, he heard a click and a whir that he was sure was a camcorder turning on & recording them. It turned out it was the guys' VCR, on timer, recording "Dallas".

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The odds of being secretly filmed are next to none. If someone were to do it, it wouldn't be someone who does massage for work. It'd be a random hookup off an app. These guys aren't willing to risk their business and have you go to the cops, just to get a video. For them, massage is work and not nearly as erotic for them as it is for us, usually. Besides, what incentive do they have? They see naked guys all the time. They don't need a video to remind them.

Archived