THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Max in dowtown LA

markol
This topic is 2735 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hired Max once last year. Massage was nude with mutual touch and release. Would not repeat. Max seemed weirdly determined to have me shower at his place. Even after I explained I showered at my place before I came he was bizarrely insistent that I use HIS shower before the massage. So I reluctantly did. Then he talked incessantly throughout the entire massage, asking personal questions and the whole nine. Would not go back

Max was my go to about 2 years ago (he used a different name) then he moved away but recently returned. I saw him this past month. We hit it off from the beginning and picked up where we left off, he's a very friendly guy. He does require you shower before you get on the table, did not bother me and I actually liked that option. He is a personal trainer so he has massage skills. The extras were very enjoyable and I will continue to see him as much as possible. We went overtime but could be because of how our relationship has developed.

Archived