THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tom M. In San Diego

Jimbosd11
This topic is 2739 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have not used the services of Tom M. I will note though that he has a great body. Just my personal preference, but I think that tattoo really distracts from how hot his body is. I personally feel that these guys in their 20's with the hottest bodies don't realize this is forever with the ink. A small tattoo does not distract from hot muscle, but when you do a whole pec like Tom it distracts and is a buzz kill for me. No judgement or disrespect to you guys out there who like ink or have ink. We all have our own turn ons. Just my own preference. I like totally visible muscle. Just picturing Tom ink free.....hmmm :)

Any body feedback, comments on Tom M visiting San Diego. He's got a bad review on Masseurfinder. Apparently his pictures are old and do nor represent him accurately

Welcome to the forums. In the Search... box in the upper right corner, type "murud", and there are some threads on him.

Welcome to the forums. In the Search... box in the upper right corner, type "murud", and there are some threads on him.

Thanks for the search recommendation. I passed on setting up an appt with him. When I first saw his mssseurfinder ad for SD, CA, there was a negative review dated 4/4/17 that I took a screen shot of. It was gone like an hour later, so Tom must have deleted it. He's now in San Francisco with a whole new profile that no reviews whatsoever.

Archived