THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Big Gay Sing

foxy
This topic is 2747 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

Saw the performance today. I don't know about the rest of you but I really needed something to cheer myself up this week given the recent events. The 200 plus Gay Men's Chorus was joined by the Gay Men's Chorus of Mexico City. They were all pretty fantastic. The wildly enthusiastic audience of both gay, straight and families with kids all joined in on the final song of New York, New York. I know, that old chestnut, but with the audience all singing along it really put a lump in my throat. Gay men of all sizes, colors and ages made me so very, very proud to be gay.

There will be another performance May 20 and the NY chorus will be joined by the London Gay Men's Chorus. So there will be 400 plus gay guys singing their hearts out.

Today was their 9th performance. If you've never seen them perform and you will be in NY in May you owe it to yourself to go. You'll have a wonderful evening and your faith in humanity might be restored. That's what happened to me.

Archived