THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ronin of Atlanta

Keith30309
This topic is 2626 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I very rarely see a masseur but spent 60 minutes with Ronin today - https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/ronin.shtml

He's a nice guy and means well. The massage was really not bad - light pressure intended to relax (and it did).

I think he's still getting a feel for things, so to speak. After the massage I stood up and looked around. He asked me if it was as I had expected... was there anything else I wanted? I felt a little awkward because he was clearly uncomfortable but he told me to hop back up on the table. He donned a pair of latex gloves, got some more oil and.... a few minutes later I was getting dressed, more bemused than anything.

Before I left I did ask him about this apparent ambiguous pause and he said that usually clients will tell him in advance if they have certain expectations.

He's a nice guy and I think he wants to please his clients so give him a call if he's your type.... Specifics by PM.

I've had my first and last massage for 2017 - the ambiguity drives me crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Saw him July 4th weekend. Nice guy, a little awkward but really wants to make people happy. The massage was good, little conversation and rocking body. I would hire him again and it looks like he coming to my town soon.... so I hope a repeat massage for sure!! -xx

Archived