THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anyone attend Buffdaddys new Monday Gentlemen's Club?

I-zik
This topic is 2691 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Gentleman. The Gentlemans Club on Monday Nights in Manhattan @ Studio 38 are doing good. Make sure your on my email list for Monday Nights Lineup. I know tsgarp its not easy working in Manhattan all the promoters at any given time can be asked to leave or the club has been sold or a new manager comes in. We were at Uncle Charlies for 3 plus years, I'm on Long island with the Boyzz for many years now. For the last four months I haven't been able to hit the pavement to look for a new venue because of my health. Now that things are better with me I'm able to get around.

Starting this Friday Buffdaddy and the Boyzz will be @ The Townhouse of New York. They open the new downstairs bar. We will be doing dancers starting at 10pm-2am or later. We are on a trial basis. The boyz will dance on a stage they are building and will do a bump and grind lap dance at your seat. The management has asked me to be tasteful in my promotions on Friday nights and no illegal behavior. There will not be a hundred dancers all fighting for customers. I will have 3 guys starting this Friday night. There will be NO COVER AND A TWO DRINK MINIMUM for only the downstairs bar.

If all goes well in the weeks to follow the management will then let me put up a curtain for a private lap dance, and a possibility of a future closed door email only event in the downstairs bar.

This Saturday March 18 is Mega Saturday on Long Island @ World II. We now do a big Saturday night once a month at the Long Island Club. Come see many of the New York Strippers, Long Island Guys, and Guys from Philly, South Jersey, Connecticut.

World II is located @ 92 Kean St West Babylon NY

8pm-1am

Showtime is 8:30

Cover is $25

Jerkoff show with the dancers around midnight. Big Muscle Gavin from Philly was last months winner. He shot a massive load lol!

You guys can email me if you already don't have my email. Buffboyzzentertainment @gmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just received my email for tonights Gentlemans Club in Manhattan. Looks like a good lineup. New faces. The new guy Brian looks very interesting and Jose. See you there. I also like the pricing of the private back area.

I wonder which dancers are available in the private area

Just received my email for tonights Gentlemans Club in Manhattan. Looks like a good lineup. New faces. The new guy Brian looks very interesting and Jose. See you there. I also like the pricing of the private back area.

Emails are never consistent. I didn't get an email about tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
I know doors open @ 8 but are the dancers there and ready at that time? Anyone know?

It likely depends on when customers typically arrive. If the dancers don't think customers are there "early," they will likely arrive later.

Archived