THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

What would you after you free him?

marylander1940
This topic is 2709 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'd love to hear your own answer here, marylander..

As for me, after being used/abused in several ways, I'd free him and give him some well-deserved rest & cuddle time. And then probably start it all over again in a second round!

Love that restraining mechanism & the pose he's in as well as the bright red color of his used ass cheeks1

Thanks for posting that with the source blogspot address so easily noted there! :p

I'd love to hear your own answer here, marylander..

As for me, after being used/abused in several ways, I'd free him and give him some well-deserved rest & cuddle time. And then probably start it all over again in a second round!

Love that restraining mechanism & the pose he's in as well as the bright red color of his used ass cheeks1

Thanks for posting that with the source blogspot address so easily noted there! :p

I would free him and ask for some compensation for my good deed...

The "freeing him" comment just jogged my memory about a couple letters to Dan Savage. The first was from a woman at a party, looking for the bathroom, stumbled into a room where there was a young man tied to the bed, gagged, naked, and hard. She didn't know what to do. The followup letter was from the hostess at the party, who pooh-poohed the first woman's claim of "accidentally" going into the room looking for the bathroom.

• 1 month later...

Archived